Is this a hickey? obanai x reader

I hope you like Batresha44 .Have a good day / night.
-------------
Warning : Bad boy kink, dom reader,bottom obanai, masturbation, male x fem, drama, tashio era, hashira reader theme

Enjoy ~~
-----------------------------------

Today was a really peaceful day. Clear sky and a cool breeze was blowing. Flowers were fluttering like they were dancing in happiness. Recently I was at my boyfriends estate. After my missions I often went to obanai's estate to greet him. Some slayers with lower ranks often visited him to help them with their training, only a few were allowed. There was also a garden with many trees in his estate.

This beautiful scene never failed to sooth my mind. A yawn escaped my lips as I was tired from my recent mission. I got a bruise on my last mission as a demon hit me on my neck with its demon art but it was not strong enough and I moved away on time. So I only got a little bruise on my neck which looked a lot like a hickey. That's why, after mission people were giving me weird looks.

I was sitting under the of the trees at his estate. He was not at his estate right now. Maybe he was at oyakata sama's estate to give report about his latest mission. I waited for him but there was no sign of him. Also weather was really nice and I was tired. A little nap wouldn't hurt. Right? Rustling of leaves drifted me to my dreamland like lullaby.

Obanai pov:
Today was the day of arrival of y/n. I arrived early at oyakata sama's estate to give report about my mission. So, I can arrive early then her arrival. As I gave my report to oyakata sama, I wasted no time to leave. Today many hashiras were also there to give there report.

"You seem in hurry obanai kun" mitsuri said to me.

"Yes he is because today y/n will arrive after her mission" rengoku said loudly butting in.

"That's not very flamboyant of you to leave early. Do you forget that today there was a hashira meeting?"

Oh I totally forgot that there was a meeting. I hope I don't make y/n wait too much.

Time skip bought you by Zenitsu getting hit by obanai for proposing y/n~~

As the meeting ended, I hurriedly left the place and went to my estate. I saw y/n was already there. She was sleeping peacefully under a tree. I don't want to wake her up so I sat next to her carefully. I moved her, gently placing her head on my on my chest in more comfortable position. She unconsciously hugged me tighter as her round luscious breasts pressed against me. This made me panic and blushing mess under my bandages. Then I noticed something. There was something on her neck. Was it what I was thinking? Was it a HICKEY?

Y/n pov:
As I woke up from my deep slumber, I saw obanai has still not returned. But there was something wrong. His estate was awfully quiet. Like it was pin silence. I became alert. I went inside his estate. There was no one. No slayer even not a single kakushi. As I went further away, the door of the training room was slightly open. I went inside and I couldn't believe my eyes. There were young slayers even zenitsu and kakushis who worked in his estate were laying tied up in training ground. Then I heard a loud thud.

Obanai pov:
As I saw a hickey on her neck I became concerned. Was she cheating on me? No y/n will never cheat on me. She was a nice person and she will never do such a thing. Then what happened. Oh now I know. Y/n arrived earlier. She must be tired and waiting for me. So, she slept under a tree in my estate. My girlfriend is too beautiful and cute. There must be a pervert passing by. So he took advantage of my beautiful girlfriend. But why a pervert will left a hickey. Maybe her secret admirer or worst maybe her stalker. They must be challenging me. They have those balls to do that. Who could have entered my estate? No body was allowed except some demon slayers , kakushis who worked here and hashiras. But hashiras were with me during meeting. After meeting I left early leaving them all chatting behind. So only people left are lower ranked demon slayers and kakushis. All lower rank knew my wrath. But there were some who still flirted with her. A big example the blonde in famous trio. He had balls to flirt with my girlfriend in front of me and also proposing her. He was top on my list.