Perfect match Douma x F reader

Warning : yandere behavior, drama, douma, male x fem, mention of blood and gore, murders ( read it on your own behalf. It contains dark and yandere theme but not enough to traumatize, just mention of murder and blood), dom fem, bottom douma, riding, modern au, school au, douma as student theme
              ----------------------------

Enjoy ~

(do not skip warning read it baka)

             ---------------------------------

Douma pov:
I clenched my teeth as today a boy dared to talk to my lovely goddess y/n. She was too pure for these dumb animals. They are just foolish dolls made with flesh, full with sins. Now they dared to see and talk to my lovely y/n. They deserved nothing more or less than death. But I have to keep these thoughts to myself.

After multiple murders I can't act suspicious. But there is something wrong. I don't did every murders, is there also another person?

Looks like I have to keep my guard up. As I was lost in thoughts, I didn't notice my darling approaching me. She waved her hands in front of my face which bought me back to reality.
" Douma were you listening to me? "

" Oh!  Yes y/n chan sorry I zoned out ~ continue what you were speaking ~~~"

" So I was asking let's hang out I am free right now. We can go to canteen."

"Yes Yes! y/n chan... "

As I was about to reply a girl came to me to ruin the moment. "Sorry y/n we need douma for some help."

I noticed a sad expression made its way on ethereal face of my darling y/n. As I was about to reply she told me that it's okay we can hang out another time.

I was walking back from work. I noticed y/n chan with the same boy who talked with y/n earlier. He was getting on my nerves. I need to make a plan on killing him today. I can't risk anything.

( Dear reader actually this boy just asked you about tomorrow's test. Right now you both coincidentally happened to be at canteen. Douma is delusional ).

The best option was to kill the boy after end of school. There was a storage room in this school. Hmm classic~ . I patiently waited for the school to end. After school ended I went to boy and told him that his friend is calling him. As the boy followed me I took him to empty classes. Soon boy noticed that something was wrong. But it was too late. I turned around and smaked his head with a bat. He didn't even noticed this that I had a bat. How foolish but amusing ~.

I don't hit him hard to draw blood. I just knocked him out,  real fun will start in the storage room. As I was carrying the unconscious boy to the room. I noticed that door was unlocked. Usually I have to unlock the door but it was opened. It means someone was there.

Who was there instead of me? Is this janitor or a teacher? Maybe the murderer. Well I am not murderer since I clean this world from sinful biological wastes. I have to do something about this murderer. If they are in this school, it is not safe for my pure, innocent and ethereal y/n.

I grabbed the bat tightly in my hand. I carefully opened the door to not make any noise. I tiptoed carefully inside the storage room to get full view. So, I can spot any possible danger.

There was darkness everywhere. Only one bulb was illuminating the whole room. There was a chair in the middle and one girl was tied on it. Soon I heard footsteps coming toward the person in the middle.

I quickly hid behind the boxes. Soon a figure approached. My face turned into aww as all the pieces came together. The murderer was no other than my darling y/n. And she was torturing the girl who ruined our moment. How lovely~