His moon Michikatsu (kokushibo) x reader

Hope you like this goofygay12 .

Warning : male x fem, dom kokushibo, bottom reader, no oral, mention of squirting, vaginal, public sex, little angst but happy ending, longer than your last relationship, Modern au, singer kokushibo theme

Enjoy ~~

             -----------------------------

You and kokushibo went to same school back then. Your both houses were not even farther away from each other. You two caught feelings. You both confessed to each other under full moon. His family had to transfer due to their dads work. He transferred to Tokyo. While you lived in a small village. You were worried but before going he gave you a moon necklace. He told you that he will never forget you because you was his moon.

Many years passed. He became a singer. He was hot so it was not a problem for him. You knew that he already forgot you and you have to move on. Now he was famous, he was more successful. He already met more hot and beautiful girls than you. He would have probably moved on.

But you never moved on from him. Here you have every single album and poster of him. You always wear the moon necklace he gave you. He was your first sweet love. And you was his.

Today when you was watching one of his interview. Your ears perked up on a certain news. He announced that next week he would perform in your hometown. You haven't seen this man live for many years. You was excited a little happy but sad at same time

Will he recognize you? Has he really moved on? As you was happy your other side was also sad. Will you breakdown after seeing him after many years? Did you really moved on? Had you still feelings for him?

You can only find all of these answers by attending his concert. You grabbed your phone and immediately booked a ticket for his concert. You had mixed feelings about it. Happy, nervous, sad and fear these will be enough to define your current state.

Flashback~~

It was the day you had waited for the most. Today was the day of concert of michikatsu. His stage name was kokushibo.

You wore f/d with some makeup. The place where the concert held was not too far. You grabbed your car keys and went to his concert. The distance was 15 min.

On reaching you parked the car and went inside. Your heart was beating loudly. You was very nervous to see michikatsu after many years. Many questions were arising in your mind. As your nervousness was increasing you started drinking your f/j.

From drinking too much juice you felt the urge to use bathroom. There were 20 minutes left. So, you excused yourself and quickly went to bathroom.

After doing your business, as you out to get out of the bathroom someone grabbed you behind one of the stalls and pulled you in. You were nervous who the fuck just pulled you in.

Stranger put their hand on your mouth. You started moving and kicking them. "Oh shit! Y/n it's me " stranger replied as they moved their hand away from your mouth. "ME MY A**" you replied. You turned toward the stranger, you couldn't see their face due to height difference.

When you saw it was no one other than kokushibo. You were speechless. He became more handsome as the years passed. No he was always handsome.

What are you doing here? you asked him

"Ugh" he doesn't know what to answer. He just saw you and followed you. He doesn't know what do after meeting after so many years. He has loved you so much. He missed you so much.