five

lorelai waited outside of the melwood training centre. she hadn't seen trent for as whole week now. and she had missed him. a lot. she desperately just wanted to see him.

she spotted him walking out of the entrance with one of his mates. he didn't see her at first as he walked down the path. his eyes then fell upon his girlfriend. a wide smile appeared on his face when he saw who it was. he quickly jogged down to her.

as soon as he was close enough to her, he quickly wrapped his arms around her bringing her close to him. she wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a small laugh.

"missed me?" lorelai asked as he still held on to her.

"lots," trent replied back. "take me with you next time please."

"haven't you already been to greece," she laughed.

"yeah but you would be there," he mumbled back.

a smile appeared on her face after he said that.

"i didn't know you were coming here?" asked trent as he loosened his arms around her and she was now standing in front of him.

"thought i would surprise you!" she exclaimed.

he let out a huge grin. he wrapped his arms around her once again.

"back to mine?" he asked.

"yes," she said.

"race you there?" he asked quickly before running off leaving lorelai still there.

"you cheat!" shouted lorelai as she started chasing after him.

she could barely catch up with him considering he could run a lot quicker.

"i hate you," lorelai mumbled as she finally caught up with trent.

"no you don't," he said back with a smirk on his face.

she tried her hardest to not have a reaction but she couldn't help it.

"i don't," she replied back.

"you would never hate me in a million years," said trent as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"and what makes you so sure about that?" she said with a small smirk on her face.

"the fact that you love me," he mumbled back moving his head slightly forwards so that their foreheads were together.

"i do love you," lorelai said as she leaned forward pressing her lips to his.

"i know," he said as he grinned against her lips.

"shut up," she groaned as she pulled away.

he quickly pulled her back in again pressing his lips to hers.

"i love you too," he mumbled.

@LORELAI.SCOTTS ! just posted

@LORELAI.SCOTTS

SCOTTS