" CONFUSED "

-"Everyone sit down!" said Ms.Park the homeroom teacher.

-"So ,as you all know exams are right around the corner"

everyone nodded

-"i want all of you to work hard so you can all make it to your dream collage and live your best lifes." said Ms.Park  

-"Also i have a supprise for you all!" she said with a grin on her face.

The students started  getting excited along with Y/N who was previosly talking to her best friend Ilha that was seated right next to her,the two friends looked at their teacher then at eachother looking confused.

Ilha was about to ask something from his best friend aka Y/n but was interrupted by Ms.Park:

-"Everyone quiet down!" .....silence filled the room....

-"The suprise is........September mock exam answers!" she said with a big grin on her face.

The 3-2 students started groaning meanwhile a nervous Y/N turned to her two friends Taeman and Ilha.Taeman being infront of them had to turn around to listen to what his friend wanted to say.

-"Guys..what if i dont get a good grade? What if i dont get into collage?"

The other two looked at eachother and then started comforting and encouraging their friend ensuring her that everything will be fine, after a few seconds Ms.Park stated that she will start handing out the papers meanwhile the two boys just gave their friend an encouraging smile and Ilha ended up hugging her to calm her down. Ms.Park started handing out the papers by grade:

-" The first in our class and school is...Younghoon"

-" Second is ..... Y/N "

Y/N jumped out of her seat in surprise and looked at her best friends with a wide smile while the three boys just smiled at her then told her to go and get her test paper and she did, after that Ms.park continued handing out the papers until there was only two left . Everyone turned to the two already knowing who the two papers belonged to, it was none other then Ilha and Heerak. 

The two started playing around and Y/N couldn't help but smile at their dork behavior .

-" Lets do better next time hmm?" stated Ms.Park as she gave the two boys their papers, as Ilha was walking back to his seat he suddenly stopped Infront of Younghoon and kicked his bag.

-" Kwon Ilha! Thats not nice!" i exclaimed and as i did he just shrugged, i sighed but then:..

-" Can every teacher come to the teachers office immediately? I repeat.. Can every teacher come to the teachers office immediately? this was announced on the speakers by the broadcasting club members from another class.

Everyone was confused  on what could be happening. A couple seconds later Ilha turned to Kimchi and asked him to go to the teachers office and he did. We started talking with the two boys when suddenly Jangsoo sat beside Taeman and asked us something.

-" What do you think the teachers are talking about for so long??" he asked.

I was about to answer but Ms.Park walked in with Kimchi behind her, she looked kind of nervous and uncomfortable.

Then she started talking........

Word count : 510

Part three either tonight or tommorow!!!!