" THE NEWS "

Ms.Park started talking and said..:

-"You guys...early admissions will be cancelled.." said Ms.Park.

The students started whispering to each other including Taeman , Y/N and Ilha all of them wondering what could of happened that they needed to cancel the admissions ,thats when suddenly Ms.Park turned on the TV in their class room where it was stated that 3rd year high school students will be taking military training and those who apply will receive extra points for the CSAT.

The group of friends looked at each other and started asking one another if they know whats happening but no one knew not even Y/N whos brother happened to be in the military

After school the four started walking home together as they live close to one another, but all of a sudden Jangsoo spotted something:

-"Guys ... whats that thing over there ?" he asked us as we stopped walking .We look over at where he was staring at and saw a big ball looking thing and thats when we realized that one of the many mysterios spheres fell from the sky. Y/n started walking to where the sphere was but was stopped by a worried Ilha who told her that they should leave before something bad happens but Y/n assured him that it was okay and got his hand off of her wrist continuing to walk to the fallen sphere to examine it but as soon as she got near it the sphere started moving and the four took a glance at eachother and nodded the Jangsoo shouted :
-"Run!!!" as he grabbed Y/N by the wrist and started running towards the others and eventually they made it to the closes house which happened to be Taemans house.

The boy quickly grabbed his keys and opened the door letting himself and his friends in but as soon as they entered they caught the attention of Taemans Mom and Dad who just looked at them confused wondering what could have happened while they were in school while the four friends just looked at them awkwardly.

Few hours later....

A few hours later after Y/N talked with her brother Chunho came and picked up the other three ,before they got in the car the three friends waved at Taeman and his parents and left right after.

As they were in the car Chunho noticed that the three hasn't talked since they left Taemans place so he asked them:

-"Did something happen? You guys are really quiet"said Chunho

-" Ill tell you later" i said

-" HMM alright" said Chunho while eyeing them suspiciously.

After he said that Y/N started yawning and eventually linked her arms with Jangsoo laying her head on his shoulder and falling asleep but little did she know that as she did that someone was eyeing her and Jangsoo with eyes full of envy and jealousy . That someone turned out to be none other then Ilha, the truth is that Ilha has liked Y/N since they were little kids but was too afraid to confess not only fearing rejection but also his and the other three's inseparable friendship. They arrived at Jangsoo's house so he slowly got Y/N of of him and kissed her forehead saying goodbye to his friend and his hyung after.

Now Ilha was relived knowing that Y/n will be closer to him,after that he just laid his head on top of Y/n's and ended up sleeping too. At last Chunho ended up letting Ilha's mom know that he will be sleeping at their house which relived Ilha's mom after knowing that her son is safe as she was worried about him not being home so late.

Chunho softly placed the two on his bed so they would be more comfortable and smiled seeing them also the thought of his baby sister is finally growing up and seems to share feeling with someone that cares about her as he knew that Ilha likes his sister but his sister also likes him and just by thinking about them together makes him happy knowing some people really care about his sister and at that moment he promised to himself that he'll make sure to protect them if they really end up fighting with the unknown spheres not knowing that his precious sister and his friends nearly died today by a sphere.

After taking a quick picture of the two he went out continuing his work and ended up sleeping in his sisters room so she and Ilha will be more comfy while sleeping.....

word count:740 

Yall this is the longest chapter so far :)

Part four tomorrow probably after 1 pm since school started:(

Final word count : 763