" THE FIRST TRAINING "

After introducing himself Chunho in other words Lieutenant Lee ordered everyone to go to their barracks.

" Whats a barrack ?"asked Junhee.

" Its the place where we will be staying at" i explained to her and she just nodded.

We then went to unpack then go out to the field for our first training session and i assume to get our personal firearms. As i was unpacking the female solider came in and started shouting at the others for brining so many inconvenient things and i just quietly laughed seeing then trying to hide their stuff but im not even gonna say anything and just turned back to finish unpacking hiding my phone in the process.

After everyone was done we went to the field where we met the other boys and some of us started talking with our classmates while others just stood silently as for me i went to Ilha and the other two and leaned onto Ilha's shoulder as i was listening to what they were talking about while playing with Ilha's hands out of boredom, but our peace was disturbed by my brother shouting so everyone looked at him waiting for him to continue to talk after he explained to us that we will be getting our personal firearms i heard Soonyi ask;

" Whats a personal firearm?" she asked confused and as my brother was about to answer i cut him by saying:

" Its our own weapons ,in other words we will be getting our own guns" i explained and as i finished talking i saw my brother looking at me with a proud look on his face but then Taeman suddenly said;

" You know your the same as your brother " he said looking at both me and Chunho oppa and then i just;

" Wang Taeman , your done" i and Jangsoo said at the same time and smiled at each other and then i was about to start chasing Taeman but Ilha hugged me from behind to stop me and well... it worked.

" You got lucky today Wang Taeman" i said glaring at him a little.

" Everyone ! Stand in line to get your firearms" shouted my brother.

After everyone got their firearms we just sat down i was seated between  Jangsoo and Ilha and was laying o my head on Jangsoo's shoulder hugging his arms but then Bora started chasing Taeman with her firearm and i was about to go stop them but my brother did it first.

He explained that in a war our firearms are the only one we can count on and told us to run so we did i was the first to make it back then Jangsoo was second and we both sat down resting. Soon after we went to eat dinner and suddenly  Bora started picking a fight again but this time with Aeseola i felt bad so i went to help her out and after eating dinner we went back to our barracks.

After a while i went to go out and get some fresh air and saw Ilha and Younghoon fighting so i went to stop them but Kimchi did before i could so i went to Ilha to scold him but just as i was about to open my mouth  we heard some thing falling and then suddenly i felt Ilha pull me away and we saw a sphere in front of us glowing brightly and Ilha went to touch it but i stopped him and he just huffed and pushed Younghoon into the sphere .

Younghoon started lecturing Ilha when the sphere opened and held him up Ilha pushed me behind him to protect me , Kimchi was about to go near the sphere but my brother came and saved him before the sphere captured him too.

After having a talk with my brother and Ms.Park i somewhat calmed down and decided to go back to the dorm but as soon as i stepped in i was bombarded with  questions by the other girls but i just told them that nothing happened and everything is fine and then forced myself to sleep since i know i would not be able to sleep peacefully after witnessing my friend die...

Word count ; 702

May you rest  in peace our Moonbin.....