"THE PLAN"

After training everyone went to eat some lunch:

"Here." said Ilha as he gave his tonkatsu to Y/N knowing its her favorite.

" Thank youu!" said Y/N while smiling at him happily .

But then suddenly Bora came and started discussing something with her friend before finally turning to us and saying with a serious tone:

"We need to go home !" said Bora.

"How tho, they wont let us go home just like that?" asked Jangsoo

" I don't know yet but i have a feeling something bad will happen soon"

" Shouldn't we discuss this with the other too?" asked Taeman which i agreed to by nodding.

"Yeah we should" i said afterwards to agree to Taemans statment.

" We should talk with then after training" said Jangsoo.

"Alright , its settled then" i said while standing up after i finished my food and walked out the room after followed by Jangsoo and Taeman while Ilha stayed to talk to Kimchi about something.

Time skip

At training:

We were practicing shooting in the yard when i saw my brother helping Soyeon and her fangirling over my brother i just started laughing at her silliness.

After some time we finished and Bora came to us:

\"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah but where will we meet us with the others??"asked Taeman.

" We could meet up at our classroom it should be empty at this time as the guards should be on break for now" i suggested and they nodded agreeing.

" Okay then, we'll meet up at our classroom . Ill go and tell the others now!" said Bora and we nodded

" See you later" said Ilha while waving at her and we walked away.

Time skip

In the classroom:

I took a look around the hallway and then looked back in the class room nodding at Bora and the three boys they then turned to the others while i quietly closed the door and headed to the others standing beside Ilha locking arms with him as he just gave me a small smile and i smiled back at him leaning my head on his shoulder. Thats when Bora spoke up and i shot my head up  standing straight arms still locked with Ilha's.

"Attention please!" said Bora to the others reaching their attention and the class suddenly got quiet but only for a few seconds before everyone started asking questions from us to which Bora replied to with:

" Quiet!" ...... silence filled the room..

" Now that i have your attention. Me, Y/n, Jangsoo,Ilha and Taeman would like to discuss something with you all." said Bora gesturing towards me after:

" We wanted to talk to you guys about a plan that we came up with to go home." i said and they just looked at me confused before Soyeon asked:

"How?? You all know that they would never agree to just let us go like that." said Soyeon and then the others started agreeing.

" Yes thats true, but hear us our first okay??" i asked and they nodded a bit hesitantly . I then gestured Bora to start:

" The plan that we made is that we tell them how Younghoon died and-" i cut her off:

" How do you know Younghoon died??!!"i asked looking at Kimchi and Ilha nervously 

" I heard  Ilha and Kimchi arguing and i wanted to stop them because i saw some guards coming their way and thats when i heard them talking about Younghoon dying." said Bora.

" Is that true?" asked one of our class mates Jun-hee which we only nodded to and everyone gasped and started whispering and some were just comprehending the shocking news.

I didnt feel good so i grabbed onto Ilha's hand for support and he pulled me closer supporting me with one of his hand on my waist and the other one holding my hand.

After some time everyone went quiet and they slowly agreed to the plan and at dinner we started spreading the news to the other classes that were present and slowly but surly everyone knew except the officers.

I saw how devastated Younghoon's brother was so i went up to him and started comforting him.

Time skip

Before the execution of the plan

"You okay?" asked Ilha looking at his best friend with worry as he saw her getting nervous before the plan.

"Im fine , i just have a bad feeling about this"

" You'll be fine , ill protect you if anything happens" said Ilha as he pulled her in a tight hug which soon the other two joined too.

FAST FORWARD..

We were struggling to break trough the officers when we suddenly saw something falling from the sky.....

Word count : 756