Ch 1

(Jaeyoon's Pov)

Making my way through the park I adjust my cap and mask then stop to watch the sunset feeling peaceful and at ease. As I watch the sun start to go down I suddenly hear a ruckus coming from nearby and catch the scent of an omega in distress. Frowning I turn towards the ruckus and see a young omega around fourteen years old being pushed around between three older alphas it obvious he's trying to fight against them but is easily overpowered. Deciding to step in I move closer to them saying in a stern alpha voice. "Hey leave him alone!" The three alphas freeze causing the young omega to fall to the ground and the three alphas immediately run away. Shaking my head I go over to the young omega and hold my hand out to him saying with a reassuring kind voice. "Are you okay?" He takes my hand I easily helping him up and he starts dusting himself off. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for stepping in." I wave him off but give him a curious look. "No problem. What were they picking on you for?" He sighs and runs a hand through his dark hair. "I just moved here and immediately presented as an omega on top of it so they were making fun of me being too tall and lanky for an omega and having tan skin and stuff." I frown before giving him a kind reassuring smile. "Don't listen to them. Omegas come in all shapes and sizes. One of my friends mates is six foot tall and very athletic. Now how about I walk you home?" He looks at me with a little smile. "If you don't mind." I motion for him to lead the way he introducing himself as Park Niall and I introduce myself as well. He then starts talking about how him and his older brother moved here from America for his brothers career. We continue to chat until we reach an apartment complex Niall leading me to the door and knocks on it I giving him a confused look and he just gives me a sheepish expression. "I don't have a key yet." Soon the door opens revealing a young man that's older than Niall my eyes widening when I see him the scent of roses hitting me full force and my inner wolf screams the word mate I thinking how he's the prettiest person I've ever seen. He stares at me with his chocolate brown eyes wide in shock I going to say something when he suddenly grabs Niall and pulls him inside before slamming the door shut.