Ch 4

(Leo's Pov)

The next morning I get up earlier than usual to immediately do research on the school Jaeyoon recommended for me. After looking over their policies and educational guidelines and everything I call the principal to hopefully get Niall an interview. Thankfully the principal said he can get us in later this morning I immediately feeling hopeful and a little excited. I then quickly get up and rush to Niall's room knocking on the door before peeking my head inside seeing him still asleep. Moving over to his side I gently shake his shoulder. "Niall wake up bud. We have to get ready." He slowly wakes up giving me a confused look before spotting the time on his alarm clock his eyes widening in panic. "Hyung why'd you let me sleep so late I'm late for school now!" I give him a reassuring smile. "It's alright. You're not going to school today. I have an interview with a better school for you." He gives me a curious look. "Is that what you and Jaeyoon hyung were talking about last night?" I hum as I head for the door. "One of the things yes. Now hurry and get dressed in something nice." I close the door behind me then head to my own room digging in my small closet before deciding on some black jeans and a grey dress shirt. Once I'm ready I grab my keys and wallet along with my phone where I see a good morning message from Jaeyoon. I smile and send a good morning text back then look up when Niall stumbles into the living room wearing some black pants and a red dress shirt. I move closer adjusting his collar carefully before leading him out of the apartment quickly locking it up then head downstairs we catching a bus to the school. Once we arrive and get off I lead Niall inside asking for directions to the office quickly making our way there once it's pointed out. I talk with the receptionist who tells me to sit and wait I nodding and take a seat beside Niall squirming a little anxiously. "Hyung you're more nervous than I am. Calm down it'll be fine." I take a deep breath before nodding and look up when the principals door opens an older beta male stepping through and gives us a polite smile. "You must be the Park's. I'm principal Kim." I get up and bow politely Niall doing the same thing. "Hello I'm Leo and this is my brother Niall. He's the one wanting to apply." The man gives Niall a kind smile before looking at me. "Nice to meet you both. I figured Niall could get a tour of the campus while we discussed his education." I slowly nod and turn my head when the front door to the office opens revealing a young alpha with a slight baby face he older around sixteen but the same height as Niall maybe an inch taller. The principal addresses him with a smile. "Thank you for coming. Samuel this is Park Niall. He's the one you'll be showing around." The young alpha smiles at Niall and bows politely. "Hello Niall I'm Kim Samuel. Are you ready for the tour?" I see my brother give a slightly dumb nod seemingly frozen and Samuel smiles kindly leading him out of the office. I look at the principal nervously he giving me a reassuring smile. "Samuel's our best student and is very trustworthy I promise." Slowly nodding I let him lead me into the office where I take a seat in front of the desk and we begin discussing Niall attending the school until I find out that the school doesn't have scholarship offers I immediately frowning. "I don't make enough to even cover the uniform." The principal gives me a sympathetic look. "If I could offer him a scholarship I would but unfortunately the school administrators don't believe in offering scholarships." I sigh and thank him before getting up and leave his office to wait for Niall to come back texting Jaeyoon about what's going on. When he and Samuel come back they're both smiling and laughing I immediately feeling a sad guilty feeling. Niall wishes him goodbye before rushing to my side happily. "Hyung I really like it here." I give him a sad smile and lead him off the campus I going to say something when suddenly my phone rings I blinking but answer it. "Hello?" I hear Jaeyoon's voice on the other end he sounding sympathetic. "Hey I read your message about the school and was thinking you could use cheered up. Why don't you and Niall come over to the entertainment company and we'll head to lunch." I blink sounding hesitant. "I don't want to bother you at work." He immediately pulls a cutesy pleading voice."Please? You won't be bothering me and I wanna talk to you." I sigh but reluctantly agree. "We'll be there soon." He cheers making me giggle a little and I wish him goodbye before hanging up. Niall gives me a curious look and I give him a small smile. "Jaeyoon wants to have lunch with us so we're meeting him at his work." He nods and we head to the entertainment company Jaeyoon sent me directions to.