Ch 11

Over the next few days Jaeyoon does his best to distract me from not hearing anything from Niall. Jaeyoon assures me that he's probably fine and still under the influence of his heat. I'm at the guys practice talking with Shade, Dante and Christopher since they're the only ones that don't have work when suddenly my phone starts vibrating I quickly answering it when I see it's Niall. "Hey how are you feeling?" He chuckles softly sounding a little shy. "I feel a lot better actually." I immediately relax before asking protectively. "Was Samuel good to you? He better have taken care of you." I can practically imagine him rolling his eyes at me. "Hyung I'm fine he was really caring and attentive. He made sure I drank plenty of water and took good care of me." I nod approvingly to myself. "Good. I'll give you guys a few more days so the pheromones can die down and everything." He hums before saying teasingly. "What like your hotel room to much?" I roll my eyes before saying simply. "Actually I'm staying with Jaeyoon at his dorm." Niall's quiet for a minute before he says cheerfully. "Good I felt bad making you stay in a hotel. Anyways I better go Samuel will be back with food soon." I smile a little at how happy he sounds. "Okay I'll talk to you later bye Niall." He gives me a cheerful goodbye before we hang up the other omega's giving me curious confused looks. "That's my little brother. He went into heat after finding his mate and they're staying in my apartment for a little while." They all nod in understanding Shade asking curiously. "How old is he?" I smile a little. "He's fourteen about to turn fifteen next month." They all give me a surprised look. "He found his mate so young?" I give a little nod. "Yeah I was surprised too. But Jaeyoon told me that mates can be found at any age." The others nod in agreement and then we continue to sit back and watch the guys practice for the day. Once the guys are finished with practice I get up going over to Jaeyoon's side and immediately wrap my arms around his waist in a hug. "Jagi I'm all sweaty." I pout mumbling softly. "I don't care." He gently pets my hair before lifting my chin up so I'm looking at him. "Are you okay?" I give a little nod. "Yeah. Niall called and his heat is finished but I told him they can stay a couple more days and air the pheromones out of the apartment." He looks a little disappointed I giving him a little squeeze trying to say brightly. "Hey we have a few more days together." He gives me a little smile and I lean up pecking his lips just barely to tease him then I pull away completely with a grin making him pout. "Hey now don't tease." I giggle and take a step backwards. "But it's fun to tease." His eyes narrow slightly before he makes a move to grab me I yelping and immediately turn on my heel running out of the practice room. I hear him running after me he close on my heels and I go to turn a corner only to find a dead in I letting out a squeak when I'm scooped up and spun around in his arms I letting out little giggles until he stops spinning and looks down at me with a grin. Our eyes lock and I feel butterflies in my stomach as our faces inch closer and closer until our lips meet in a soft passionate kiss. I gently clutch onto his shirt as the kiss deepens a little whimper coming from me when he starts to pull away. I pout looking at him disapprovingly and he chuckles softly gently booping my nose with his finger. "Jagi we're in the middle of a hallway and I'd rather not get too heated at work." I blush and mumble an apology he gently setting me down on my feet just as Youngbin pops up. "Come on lovebirds we're headed back to the dorm." I sigh a little gently holding onto Jaeyoon's hand and we start walking back towards the practice rooms and to the elevator where me, Jaeyoon, Youngbin and Inseong head to the dorm where I immediately rush to Jaeyoon's room stealing one of his hoodies to wear with my pajama pants and I quickly change before I climb into bed and wait for Jaeyoon he joining me a little later after getting a shower. He climbs into bed with me and I immediately snuggle close clinging to him mumbling softly. "I'm going to miss this." He wraps his arms around me securely and kisses my head. "It'll be alright. We'll still see each other and I can sleep over occasionally or you can sleep over here." I hum agreeing with that idea when I let out a happy sigh and murmur tiredly before I slowly fall asleep. "I love you Jaeyoon." I think I just barely hear the words "I love you too jagi" just as I completely doze off.