Ch 10

(Leo's Pov)

The next morning I slowly wake up feeling warm and my inner wolf is completely at peace I slowly opening my eyes to see Jaeyoon asleep beside me holding me against his chest. I smile softly and carefully maneuver myself out of his arms getting out of bed then silently slip out of the room only to turn around and pause when I see a bunch of people staring at me there a mix of omegas and alphas with Youngbin and Inseong. I shift a little before bowing politely. "Um hi I'm Park Leo." I receive a kind smile from all of the omega's and a few curious looks from the alpha's one of the omegas who is really tall and well built speaks up kindly. "Hi your Jaeyoon's mate right? I'm Christopher." I give a little shy nod and he grins. "I love your guys scents. Sunshine and roses is such a pretty scent mixture." I blush a little thanking him shyly when suddenly the door behind me opens and I turn to see a pouting Jaeyoon. "Why'd you leave?" I blush a little as he pulls me close into his side his arm around my waist. "I didn't want to wake you up and I had to get out of bed to stretch my legs." He hums before looking over me and gives a bright smile. "Hey guys nice to see you all." The intimidating looking omega raises an eyebrow slightly. "You do realize there's kids around right?" I blush even more and go to move away when Jaeyoon's grip tightens just barely. "He's being playful don't worry." I give a slow nod before I do suddenly hear kids voices and then I see a handful of kids running our way I moving away as they all tackle Jaeyoon. "Uncle Jaeyoon!!" I can't help but giggle in amusement as he picks up the smallest child a little three year old boy and settles him on his hip as he gives all the kids his attention listening intently to all of them I smiling softly. I then feel a little tug on my pants and look down curiously to see an eight year old boy he seeming to be the oldest of the kids I tilting my head curiously as he smiles shyly at me. "Are you uncle Jaeyoon's mate?" I blush a little but nod. "Yes I am. What's your name?" He shifts a little shyly. "I'm Kaden. Kim Kaden." I smile softly. "Well Kaden it's nice to meet you." I then notice his Pokémon shirt and smile starting to start up a conversation about it he immediately coming out of his shell. As we continue to chat about Pokémon the conversation then turns to art when Jaeyoon suddenly speaks up. "Leo's a great artist. He draws and writes his own comics." I immediately blush as Kaden looks at me wide eyed. "Whoa can I see?" I smile a little and give a little nod. "Sure just let me go get my folder." He nods eagerly and I bypass Jaeyoon going into his room then grab my folder with the current comic I'm working on and I make my way back to Kaden opening the folder and show him he gasping in awe. "Wow that's so cool!" I smile happily feeling proud that someone likes my work going to put the folder back in my suitcase when I'm done showing Kaden. The rest of the day I spend it with Jaeyoon and getting to know the rest of his group and their mates I actually getting along with everyone really well. By the time it starts getting late everyone with a mate leaves to head back to their apartments while I stay with Jaeyoon, Youngbin and Inseong. We all chat for awhile until I feel my eyes starting to droop Jaeyoon gently scooping me up into his arms wishing his two hyung's goodnight as he carries me to bed I immediately snuggling close and slowly fall asleep.