Ch 9

(Jaeyoon's Pov)

Quickly making my way to the private school I speed walk to the office where I see a sixteen year old boy pacing I carefully approaching him. "Samuel?" His head shoots up and he nods looking worried. "How's Niall? Is he okay?" I give him a tiny smile. "He will be once we get you to him." He nods and I lead him out of the school we heading to Leo's apartment we barely exiting the elevator when I see Samuel tense up at the overpowering scent of an omega in heat his eyes turning red and the scent of sugar comes from him. I put my hand on his shoulder holding him back a little and guide him to the door knocking it immediately opening revealing a worried looking Leo his expression turning to one of relief once he sees Samuel. "Take good care of him please. His room is down the hall and it's on the left." Samuel nods and runs off into the apartment while Leo grabs a small suitcase and exits the apartment locking it up. He then turns to me with a small smile. "Let's go I need to check into a hotel or something for a few days." I frown slightly at the mention of him going to a hotel. "You can stay with me at the dorm if you want. A hotel can be expensive." He seems to hesitate. "Are you sure you don't mind? Will the others mind?" I smile reassuringly at him. "I don't mind and I know Inseong and Youngbin hyung won't mind having you stay with us." He slowly nods giving me a little smile. "Alright then let's go." I smile and lead him to the dorm happily texting Youngbin first to warn him that I'm bringing Leo over to stay. Once we reach the dorm and slip our shoes off at the entrance I lead Leo to the living room where Youngbin and Inseong are. They look up and greet us cheerfully Leo bowing politely to them with a smile. "I'm gonna show him to my room." They nod and I lead Leo to my room and motion to the second bed that's not been used in awhile. "You can have that bed." He seems to nod but looks slightly disappointed I smelling a hint of sadness coming from him. "Are you okay?" He gives me a small reassuring smile. "I'm fine." I raise an eyebrow at him and he suddenly looks shy and embarrassed. "I thought we would share a bed and I was kinda looking forward to cuddling." My expression softens a little at him. "Well then we'll share my bed." He perks up a bit but still looks a little shy as he sets his suitcase aside and rubs his eyes looking tired. I smile softly at him and motion him over he moving a little closer curiously then I scoop him up into my arms making him squeak in surprise and I lay down with him cuddling him close he blushing but smiles happily laying his head on my chest and I watch as he dozes off I joining him a little later.