𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴 𝑽𝑰

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽- 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍.

𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋.

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋.

𝖧𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾.

𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗇.

𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽- 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽- 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽.

𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑫        𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑵

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑶𝑵     𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑹𝒀

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮

Violet liked the thrill. She liked the sight of blood, and she liked hearing the screaming- and the silence afterwards.

The trill first came when she learned that her father- her real one. Was Roman Bridger's- one of the famous ghostfaces, the only one who had worked alone- and also Sidney Prescott's half brother. Woodsboro's sweetheart.

When her mother died- she found herself having to clean her room, and came across tons of journals- from her teenage years- to college and to when she had met Violet's father.

The girl was happy to read about it all until the journals revealed that she had slept with Roman Bridger, and that she had gotten herself pregnant with his child just days after he had been revealed to be the Killer . James- her boyfriend at the time, who Violet thought was her real father, found out, and from the kindness of his heart, decided to help her mother raise Violet.

Violet had answers. For years- she thought something was wrong with her- she thought she was different, and she was. But now that she knew why- it all made sense.

She liked it.

𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾?

𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅,

𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒,

𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍.

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.

_________________________

Welcome to KILLER QUEEN!
I'm exited for this! I have another book called
Lifeline about Ethan if you'd like to read it!
This one is about to be much different!
For the sake of this story- The events of scream 3
will be forwarded to 2003- to match with Violet's age.
Hope you like this one;)