𝟎𝟔; 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝

All while they were still hugging- Tara came to the two telling them that Gale Weathers had found something about Greg and Jason. When Tara had her back turned to them, the couple looked at each other- they weren't scared- they were just impressed that Gale was such a good damn investigator. It's too bad she had to go.

The entire group, plus detective Bailey made their way to an abandoned theater- Gale and Kirby leading the way as Violet, Ethan and his father were closing the walk.

"She's a damn good investigator." Bailey whispered loud enough for the two to hear- everyone else being too busy listening to the FBI agent and the journalist bicker.

" Yeah. You know what you have to do?" Violet asked him- once again whispering as he simply nodded at her.

The group was now in the theater- everyone looking around not understanding what was so important about the place.

"What is this place?" Sam asked.

" It's a theater?" Violet added asking Gale.

" It's not just a theatre. It's a shrine." She said as she switched the light- making the whole room light up as everyone's eyes went wide.

In front of them- the whole franchise was separated into areas. The belongings to the victims of every Ghostfaces were locked into glasses- vitrines. And Violet noticed her father's- Roman's.

" Oh my god, they got the whole damn franchise!" Mindy exclaimed as everyone made their way around.

The curtain of the platform in front of them opened reveling every ghostface's robes. Once again- Violet eyed the one that said 'Roman'- they didn't know- but it was a fake one. Violet had the real one- she thought she should honor her father by having his robe and mask.
She wanted to finish what he had started- though she knew her father just wanted revenge on Sidney for being the one Maureen chose to keep and abandon him years before- she couldn't believe that her dad didn't enjoy killing. It was impossible. To kill- you have to be a bit mental- right?

Violet was standing in front of her father's vitrine.

" Are you okay?" Ethan asked making his way behind her as he put his hands on her waist.

" Yeah. Let's just get this over with." She said not caring about the conversations the others had.

Violet turned around wrapping her arms around his neck, some of their friends eying them- it was cute- but especially on mindy's side- she was sure Ethan was the killer, and she didn't want her friend to get hurt.

The couple pulled away, only for them to hold hands as Ethan spoke.

" Why am I here again? My alibi checks out?" He asked Chad.

" So I can keep an eye out on you, roomie." Chad replied as Mindy did an 'I see you' motion with her fingers towards the boy.

Ethan smiled nervously as he looked down at his girlfriend who was already looking at him.

"What?"she asked seeing as the boy was now starring at her.

" Nothing. I just think you're pretty that's all." He smiled at her.

" Shut up." She laughed while blushing as he kissed her forehead.

Bailey was watching them from afar- he had to let Violet into the plan since she had heard them- and she knew Sam and Tara. But he didn't like her one bit- he felt as if she made her son deviant from the plan- he had to get rid of her ,eventually.

Everyone was minding their business when Tara stormed out- her sister going after her only to be followed by Gale and Kirby a few seconds later.

"There we go." Violet whispered at her boyfriend- both smiling under their facade- it was starting to work, Tara was about to break.