𝟏𝟎; 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝[𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]

Ethan- with little medical supplies and no knowledge of medicine had tend her wounds. She had bitten on a stick while he did so- she screamed- trashed- fainted. On his side, Ethan had done the same thing to himself, he had patched up his wound as best as he could.

They felt like Bonnie and Clyde in that one moment- they had driven until they were out of New York and thought they were safe, they'd made it far enough for them to stop and try starting over.

They had driven to the other side of the country- changed identities - Violet had even died and cut her hair to try and look the part.
They had found an apartment- Violet had found a job at a diner- Ethan was working small jobs here and there- it was weird- this life they were living now, but at least they were together, and their life wasn't messy anymore.

It was a Sunday morning three months after the events- the only day they usually slept in because neither had to work.
Violet and Ethan were wrapped in the sheets together- her head on his chest and his arms around her waist- one of them playing with the end of her hair.

"Do you miss it?" He asked.

She hesitated before answering.

" Sometimes, yeah. But I don't feel the need to anymore."

"Good."

" Do you?"

"No, you were right." He said right away.

" What about?"

" I didn't do it for Richie. I did it for my dad- and Quinn- and you."

" And me?"

" I wanted to make you happy"

Violet looked up, her brows furrowed. " Ethan- you made me happy before the killings started, I would've been happy without it."

" Yeah I know that now. I'm sorry."

" Please don't apologize." She sighed.

"Sorry" he apologized again making both of them smile and laugh- they could get used to this. A normal couple- with normal lives and normal jobs.

Just normal people with a tainted past.

She didn't feel the need to kill anymore because she only needed him to breathe. Months ago- she needed the blood and the thrill to do so- and to survive. But not anymore- if she had him, then nothing else mattered. She was complete.

They had kept up with the news- once they were out of New York, and what people said about them.

Mindy and Chad along with Gale ended up surviving- which surprisingly made Violet happy. She used to think she wanted them dead- but in the end they were her family and she loved them. She just needed them dead- for a reason she didn't really understand anymore.

Sam and Tara had told the police that Ethan and Violet had ran away- but that Violet had been brainwashed by Bailey- and Ethan. Tara was still sure that her best friend didn't mean what she did- she was in denial, and even though Sam didn't feel the same way- she supported her- because she knew they would never find them- they had probably flee the country already- or so she thought.

Though Ethan and Violet tried to move on from this- it was visible that Ethan missed his sister and father. Ethan had told her that when he went up to the balcony- he saw his sister laying on the ground- a gunshot wound to the head. He tried not to look at her- and tried to focus on his girlfriend- then she got shot so he rushed out. But the boy still had nightmares most nights.

Violet too. She replayed Tara stab Ethan almost every night- the feeling of loss and sadness was so overwhelming every time she thought about what would've happened if he had died. She probably would've died too- maybe not by the hands of Tara- but Kirby would've been successful in killing her- or maybe Sam would've been.

She kept thinking about what Tara had told her- and it hurt her heart to think she hurt Tara like that. She was such a strong young woman- and she was right in some way. Violet thought she wanted to- but she just needed to. It was stronger than anything- except her love for Ethan. Tara saw right through her.

Both would wake up in the middle of the night in sweat- sometimes one of them screaming- they didn't know you could have PTSD from actually being a killer. And it bothered them. But they had to learn to live with it.

Deep down- they were a bit scared that someone might recognize them- or that the police would have leads on where to find them- but if it had to happen- then at least they would've gotten peaceful months together- without any mess around.

Killer queen and killer king were no longer. They were just normal people now, blending into life as anyone else would.

It was enough for them.

_____________________________
If you would've told me that I would complete three stories in less than a month I never would've believed you I'm actually so proud.
I love this story so much and I feel like it's better than lifeline- it's just way more interesting since she's a ghostface.
I wanted them to have a happy ending and in no way i am romanticizing being a killer- I just wanted her to have that perspective.
I do think that a killer stays a killer- she killed people she's not innocent but I just love that development for both of them.
Until next time and thank you so much for reading this book it means the world. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment and give your opinion on this book if you think I should change things in my writing( I'm French btw so the spelling might vary) for the next book- I only wanna improve.
I LOVE U

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 🎉