𝟎𝟗; 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

When the couple decided to return to the fight- the first thing they heard was gunshots.

They saw Quinn launch at Kirby and stab her- they saw Kirby fall to the ground and Sam stab Quinn multiple times.

They saw Sam and Tara climb up to get to the exit- where they were supposed to run away from.

They decided to march to where the girls were- as Bailey shot at them making Tara fall- she was holding onto the bars as her body was in the air, her hands were slipping due to the blood she had on them- Sam was desperately trying to grab onto her.

Ethan waved his knife and jumped- trying to cut Tara.

Before they could understand- Sam let Tara go as she fell to the ground- Ethan stabbing her in the process.

Violet saw it happening in slow motion- she was watching the knife enter his chest as he screamed- she launched forward hearing gunshots knowing Quinn had just been shot. She tackled Tara to the ground- the girl taking her knife out of Ethan's chest trying to stab Violet.

Tara had stabbed her in the shoulder- but it wasn't enough to kill her.

Violet was crying- she didn't know if Ethan was alive. But if the knife had killed him- then she had nothing to lose.

Tara was standing above her now- the knife ready to enter the blond girl again- and Violet saw hesitation in her eyes.

" Oh come on Tara. What do you want from me? Do you want me to beg you not to kill me? Do you want me to cry and get on my knees? Get it over with already!" She screamed at the girl- but Tara stood still.

"You can't do it can you?" Violet asked. She wasn't smiling- she wanted her to defend herself- kill her- stab her- fight her.

" Why would you do this?" Tara asked- one of her tears falling onto Violet's cheek.

" There's no reason why killers kill, Tara. We just do." She said.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me?" Violet questioned- she knew Tara was strong, so she didn't understand.

"Because I know you and I know you don't wanna do this, Violet."

" Why do you think that? I wanted that to happen even before the plan with them was in motion. I'm a killer Tara, there's no denying that."

" I don't believe you." Tara shook her head- her knife still in the air.

"Well you should. Because if I wasn't a killer, then I wouldn't have done this." Violet said as she plunged the glass into Tara's side, making her fall and free her.

She had bought herself time- she stalled so she could reach for the glass. Tara was laying on the ground- she was still alive but Violet didn't care. The only thing that mattered was getting to Ethan.

Ethan was breathing- he had watched the entire scene with a proud smile on his face- he was seated on the ground when Violet noticed him and ran to him.

"Oh my god, are you okay? "

" I'm Perfect." He smiled and did a thumb up. Making the girl laugh as she lowered her head to touch his chest.

" Thank god." She breathed out- only to hear Bailey scream, she was relieved that she didn't have to be the one to kill him- because frankly- she didn't want to feel guilty about killing her boyfriend's father. Though she was happy that Sam was taking care of it- at least he was out of the picture.

" Can you climb?" She said , holding him by the waist as his arm was around her shoulder.

" I think so, yeah."

" You go first." Ethan said to the girl as she refused.

" No you go. If Tara comes back I can get to her again- she'll kill you immediately. I'm right behind you." She said as she kissed him quickly.

After he grunted but successfully made it to the balcony- Violet went to climb. When she was halfway there- Ethan holding his hand out for her to grab. She heard a gunshot and felt hot liquid come out of her stomach. It didn't hurt- it just felt uncomfortable. And before she could register what was happening, Ethan was grabbing her and pulling her up yelling hoping she would be okay.

Violet was conscious, she heard everything happening- he was yelling at Kirby- while she tried shooting at him- he grabbed Violet in his arms but not before getting rid of the robes- he ran to the exit and luckily enough made it out safe.

At the exit- a car was waiting for them.

Bailey had made an escape plan just in case-he had parked a car behind the theater. Very little medical equipment was in the backseat- and Ethan thanked him for that.

He positioned Violet in the passenger seat as she winced- she had a shot and a stab wound- both really deep- making it complicated for her to breathe without hurting.

Ethan was trying his best not to speed because he didn't want the police to flash the car- if they did- they were both dead.

His chest was still bleeding- he was holding Violet's hand as she was drifting unconscious.

" Vi, stay with me!" He yelled seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head.

" Fuck!" He yelled again.

She had to make it- if she didn't, then all of this was for nothing- and he couldn't let her die.

________________________________
Please tell me this is good and it doesn't suck because I actually like it but I feel like it might be a bit rushed. I wasn't sure about writing this ending- but it's kinda cool and I didn't want them to die- or one dying and the other living.
Epilogue is coming today!!