𝟎𝟓; 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨

After hearing the screams come to a sudden stop- the group stood in the middle of the living room, waiting for the killer to open the door and go after them. Their breath stopped for a second- while Mindy told everyone to run- only to have the door of Quinn's room fly open, revealing the killer, and a dead Quinn in his arms. Ghostface pushed Quinn's limp body onto Anika and Mindy, making both of them fall to the ground and scream at their dead friends body.

Chad took both Tara and Violet by the hands- trying to get them out.

" Chad let go of me!" Violet screamed.

" Do you have a death wish?" He screamed back descending the stairs along with the girls.

" I'm going back! I have to help them!" Violet said as she pushed him off of her, running back in the apartment only for ghostface to corner her when she entered.

"Shit." She whispered to herself as he closed the door with his foot- In tara and chad's faces, making them unable to open to door.

He launched forward to attack her- but Violet got jerked back by Sam, pulling her along with Mindy and Anika into the room.

" Fuck!" She screamed, frustrated.

She wasn't acting. She didn't understand why her boyfriend went to attack her. And as she thought about it she realized he had actually cut her. She had a huge gash on the side of her right arm and was bleeding. Not enough to bleed to death- but it hurt like a bitch.

What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Anika!" She fell on her knees in front of the girl to inspect her cut. Anika was bleeding out- and fast. She had been cut on the entirety of her stomach, making her insides almost visible.

Violet tried not to smile- as she was still in character, when she noticed Mindy and Sam pushing the dresser towards the door while ghostface was trying to kick it down.

Violet stood up to help them, and Sam noticed her boyfriend yell at them through his window, making her and Violet switch places so she could go talk to him- try to get out of this situation.

" Sam go! I'll send Mindy after you!" Violet yelled at Sam, who had to cross the ladder that Danny had given her, to get through the building into his apartment.

Sam nodded at the girl, and made her way through the ladder.

After what felt like hours- Sam had made it through.

" Mindy you go!"

" No I'll send Anika next Violet you go!" She told her, as Violet squeezed her shoulder and made her way to the ladder.

She was bleeding from her arm pretty bad- just like Mindy. And her hands were slippery but soon enough- she had made it.

" Mindy come on!"

Sam, Danny and Violet watched as Mindy tried getting her girlfriend to go- Anika refusing telling her she would go after her.

They saw them kiss- as if this was the last kiss they'd ever share. And now Mindy had made it too.

Anika was last-they could see her struggle as she was bleeding out, trying to move as fast as she could- only for the door to finally be broken down, and ghostface standing behind her.

Anika saw her friends faces- they looked terrified.

" What?"

" Anika, you have to move right now!" Mindy yelled at her girlfriend- making her turn around to notice him and scream.

" No!"

Ghostface stuck his knife into the board of the window, and took the ladder in his hands.

Violet looked at him- she was pissed- but she liked his initiative. Watching him shake the ladder, trying to make Anika fall- it was kinda hot.