𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Violet Robinson lived in Woodsboro until she was 15. When her mother died- her father decided it was best for them to move- and what better new beginning than to start in New York?

She had kept in touch with her old friend group. From Tara, to Mindy - to Amber.

When Tara called her after the horrible events that had occurred- Violet couldn't believe it. It was her plan. And Amber and Richie- who had no idea about the girl's secret, had ruined it.

Soon enough- when Tara called her again to give her the news that they were all moving to New York for college- all were going to Blackmore, where Violet was also going, she couldn't help but be exited. Not because she would see her friends again after many years- but because she could finally execute her plan.
It was about to be bloody awesome.

However- when she overheard a conversation between the Kirsh's while she was in the bathroom after they invited her to dinner- she showed herself- and told them she was in. She wanted to help them.

They were gonna pay. While she would just enjoy seeing them die- one, by one.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄-
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

♫𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓♫

... 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭?-𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓
𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭- 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓
𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞- 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄&𝐏𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩- 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 - 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐀
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦

...Ready for it?- TAYLOR SWIFT