Chapter 5

~Chapter 5- Hi new friends!~

Bad guys Pov:

Boss called us for an urgent meeting after we got healed, when we got there we saw boss on his throne and he had what looked like a child with him on his lap. The child -as we'll call her- was sitting on his lap looking out into Horror's garden fascinated, it was adorable.

Nightmare Pov:

'Hello boys',I started,'The point of this meeting is to meet someone!'. I nudged Dream who was looking into Horror's garden. She silently got up and ran over to hug one of the boys and -weirdly-  chose Horror. 'Hi there new friend!',She said excitedly.  'Hello kid!',Horror greeted returning the hug. 'As you can see you're meeting this child',I said. 'Who is this child boss?',Killer asked. 'That is my youngest sister Shattered.',I lied. 'Cool!',Killer replied. 'Big brother!!',Dream said. 'Yes Shattered?',I responded. 'I'm tired!',She complained. 'Let me add a room for you Shattered, do you want to help me decorate?',I said. 'Yes!!!',She shouted. I made a room next to my room with a sign that said 'Shattered' on it. Dream chose the decorations of the room and I put it down, after we were done she leaped onto the bed and shrouded herself in the covers. 'Goodnight brother!',She said before she fell asleep. 'so child like',I thought,'I'll need to ask mother about that'. I head over to my room to contact mother.

-----------------------

I'll do two other parts later or tomorrow ig!

-----------------------