Chapter 11

~Chapter 11-Shattered?~

Ghost Dream Pov:

I was wandering around Nightmare's castle until I bumped into someone and fell over. 'Are you alright?',the person asked. 'Yes...',I responded. 'Hey!What's your name?',the person asked. 'Oh, I'm Dream nice to meet you!',I smiled. 'D-Dream!?',The person screams shocked before continuing,'It's me Nighty!'. I looked up to see the uncorrupted version of Nightmare. 'Oh my stars!!!Is it really you!?',I say clinging onto Nightmare as if he'd disappear if I let go. 'What happened?',He asks with a soft voice and a concerned look on his face.

~After Dream explained~

'WHAT!?',He yelled in anger. I flinch which caused him to stop his 'little' temper tantrum. 'I'm sorry about corrupted, he's just an idiot for actually persuading you.',He pauses for a moment before saying,'I'll speak with him later'. After that meeting, I teleported behind Broken star(his nickname for Shattered).

Shattered pov:

I was just talking to Noot(Shattered's nickname for Nightmare) until Bright appeared behind me and I screamed. 'Shattered?',Noot asked. 'Yea?',I said. 'Why did you scream?',Noot said. 'Oh! I just thought of something cursed',I responded. 'What was it?',Noot said. 'Dream being back somehow',I responded. 'Yea,imagine that!',Noot laughed.

Noot/Nightmare's pov:

Sometime after I was talking to Shattered, I was peacefully in my room until i felt Moonlight's and someone else's presence. 'Moonlight?',I said. 'you..',he said with his aura getting darker,'BASTARD'.'Whatever do you mean Moonlight?',I said. 'You know exactly what i mean',he said in a sharp tone before saying,'turn around',(Passive was infront of corrupted btw). I turned around to see 'DREAM!?',I screamed. 'Hi!',He chirped happily. I start running out of my room and down the hall until I see....

---------------------------------------

Cliffhangger! =)

---------------------------------------