Chapter 9

~Chapter 9- A kid!?~

Shattered/Dream Pov:

As I was talking to Bright, I noticed that she was mostly talking about murder and how she ''wonders how it feels to kill someone''. If I'm gonna be honest, it terrifies me! After talking to Dream for a few hours, two skeletons that I don't know enter the room. The one on the left looks like a painter and the one on the right has a blue scarf, wearing armor. The one on the right has a long scar on the left of his skull, while the painter has ink on his cheek bones. 'Hello?',I finally say.

Swap Pov:

As Ink and I break into Nightmare's living room, we see a kid that looks like  Nightmare staring at us for a while before saying,'Hello?'. 'OH!U-UH HELLO THERE!',I say as I wave to the kid. 'Can we come over there with you kid?',Ink asks. 'Sure strangers!',The kid say with a wide smile. It kinda resembles Dream's.  'WHAT'S YOUR NAME KID?',I ask. 'I'm Shattered!',the ki- Shattered responds smiling. 'MY NAME IS SWAP/BLUE AND THAT DUMBASS PAINTER OVER THERE IS INK!',I say introducing me and Ink.

Ghost Dream Pov:

A few hours pass by after talking to Broken star and my former teammates break into the living room. Broken star stares at my past subordinates for a while before saying,'Hello?'. 'what are you doing!',I contact her in her mind and she ignores me. 'UH!U-UH HELLO THERE!', the blue subordinate says. 'Can we come over there with you kid?',The paint idiot asks. 'Sure strangers!',Broken star says with a wide smile. 'Broken star think about this for a second!!!!', I say as my constant smile on my face turns into an angry, frustrated frown. She ignores me, AGAIN. 'WHAT'S YOUR NAME KID?',the blue subordinate asks. 'I'm Shattered!'.Broken star responds smiling. That makes me frown even more. 'MY NAME IS SWAP/BLUE AND THAT DUMBASS PAINTER OVER THERE IS INK!',the blue subordinate says introducing him and the paint idiot. 'Don't you dare trust them Broken star!',I yell in her mind. 'I don't',She thought,'I'm just tricking them into thinking I'm an ''innocent'' child!'.

----------------------------------------------------------------

dududududududu cliffhanger-

----------------------------------------------------------------

What just happened...?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara