Chapter 7

~Chapter 7- Meanwhile with the star sanses~

Blue Pov:

(This is before Dream turned into Shattered!) I hear Dream storm into the living room and turn on the TV. 'Dream?',I say. 'Yes Swap/Blue',she said, sounding kind of irritated. 'Are you alright?',I say feeling concerned. 'Yes, I feel alright swap/Blue dear.I'm extremely sorry if I sound like I'm angry or annoyed at you!',she responded. 'Ok then!',I reply. I start smiling and leave the room.

~At the battle with the bad sanses~

I kneel to the ground looking quite injured, Ink looks like he's in extreme pain, but he seems like he doesn't care about his injuries. I use my bone attacks on Murder/Dust and Killer, but my bones didn't affect them. 'Blue, don't look so mad!~',Murder/Dust said. I get up and start to punch him. 'Oh my!~',Killer said,'Looks like the blue freak can't handle a little teasing!~'. 'SHUT UP!',I yelled.

Ink Pov:

(This is during the battle) I use my paint brush to tie Horror and Error up before knocking them out. Why did I do that? I need to help Swap/Blue. 'Oi idiots!',I scream at Murder/Dust and killer playfully. They try to attack me and I dodge making them more mad. 'Oh my!~',I say mockingly,'Looks like the knife freak and LV bitch can't handle a little teasing!~'. 'Hey! You stole my line!!',Killer said, looking like a mad toddler. 'Shut up paint freak!',Murder/Dust shouted angrily. 

-----------------

This is all I'm doing rn, see ya next chapter!

------------------