Jailbreak

After my expulsion, it's been hectic for weeks.

Azami is the new director for Totsuki and Erina's been trapped in a cage thanks to him.

I've been hearing from Hisako, who's been my informant, had told me that she was no longer needed as Erina's associate and was casted aside.

Hearing this enraged me and I never wanted to kill a man so much in my life, if not Erina's own father.

Like, how pathetic did he have to be to come back and take control of the school just because his ideology isn't good enough for everyone.

Also, for the record, Hisako had been giving me some info about the guy and she showed me a screenshot of a text from Azami. What's even worse was that he was texting a 12 year old girl!

How did he talk to her? It's better if anyone found out for themselves!

I refuse to believe that this guy admitted to having a millimeter defeater in front of everyone who's seen this, let alone a fucking minor!

Azami, you saying that you're not that big and saying you know how to satisfy a girl clearly states that you don't know how to satisfy a girl. If you hooked up with a lesbian, she'd be under the impression you're playing bumper cars with each other's pussies!

When this is all said and done you're Azami being forced out of Totsuki and be arrested for assault and battery, it's gonna be like the end of the Saw movie where they say "game over" because it's gonna be GGs from there.

Anyways, when I was brought to the school to understand what being expelled by this piece of shit meant, I was hoping for the worst.

When I walked in the school, there were these guards with suits and shades that looks like it's straight out of a Men In Black movie.

They even had this badge on their chest saying "Central" and I have a feeling we're about to find out what it meant.

Also, I've seen a lot of newspapers talking about my expulsion and what I "did" to Azami. Seriously, this guy's even worse than I thought. He's such a Karen.

When I was brought to his office, he had the most delusional smile I've ever seen.

Azami: こんにちは、あなたの名前。 (Hello, Y/N.)

Azami: 座ってください。 (Come sit down.)

And I did, but I didn't want to listen to whatever bullshit he's gonna be spitting because I thought I saw a fly near his mouth the last time I heard him talk.