Update

Alright, welcome back guys and guys with no ducks. If you're wondering why the intro I usually do for updates or whatever is a tad bit different, don't blame me. Blame the giant orange and white W...

that decided to crack down on books on this app and taking them down on their own free will with no warning or explanation whatsoever

...that decided to crack down on books on this app and taking them down on their own free will with no warning or explanation whatsoever.

You see Wattpad, I don't know where you're from, but in my culture, we don't get down on our knees and suck whatever you've been sucking on to the point where we're robots or some stupid shit like that.

You know, Wattpad, I appreciate you taking the time to treat us like garbage whenever you can, but kindly do us a favor and let us do what we want.

Now with that out of the way, let me get into why I decided to update this now. It's because of how much I've been going through the last couple of weeks.

You see, for some time now, I've been suffering from insomnia and it would explain why this chapter is from 5 PM and I woke up a couple hours ago. I mean, I've been going to sleep doctors and medical professionals to where it never worked.

Truth be told, I don't know how much longer I have on this earth because it's been going on for months and I really can't express how sad I was when I learned that this can actually kill you in a few years from now if not treated right away. I'm hoping to get better sometime and try to update this story a lot more, but I already have other books that I gotta work on.

I mean, I just started a couple of new wrestling stories to where I'm just starting them without any idea on how to book the OCs (Original Characters) and now that's gonna get in the way.

As you can probably tell, I'm disorganized as all fucking hell and it's something that I should've done for this book as well, especially when I had forgotten the love I had for Food Wars! and this was giving me inspiration to try and make some recipes I can call my own.

And speaking of love, I also want to comment on the fact that the fifth season of Food Wars will not happen as I learned from another friend of mine who told me about how awful it was, including a fact that I wish I did known and it was that Erina's half-brother wanted her to become his wife.

If you think I'm reaching, see how far your hand can reach up your ass because I also learned many of our favorite characters never returned to the fifth season and most of the story was canon to where the storyline didn't make sense at all anymore, so I basically did myself a favor, listen to my friend and not watch the fifth season, just to save the possibility of wasting the time that could've been wasted if I made the decision to watch it and I recommend that you don't as well.

If you want to, good luck because it's gonna make you wish you listened to me.

Also, the reason I named this book "Anarchists" is because of what Y/N and his friends are going to be when they finally face off with Central as I have a lot of plans for this, especially with Y/N leading the charge for the Resistance.

In my old second book for the Food Wars series, I even made the name for the group named the Union of People You Oughta Understand and Respect, Sir AKA U.P.Y.O.U.R.S.

You get it, right? Well, suck my aching balls (no) if you don't!

I decided to retire that name and for a good reason because I might offend someone, so what I came up with is Totsuki-Gun or Totsuki-Army, "gun" having the pronunciation of "goon" since it's Japanese for "army", it only fits with Y/N being the leader, and then you have the Aldini brothers who are the generals, Megumi being the tactical commander and Erina sort of the advisor and many other that I plan on joining once the book starts to get even better.

Not to mention that the idea of starting this little group in the book has to come from the inspiration of Suzuki-Gun, a former faction from New Japan Pro Wrestling, where one of my favorite wrestlers named Minoru Suzuki started this faction in 2011 until it retired in late December of last year. I even learned that Suzuki is looking to retire at some point down the road, so this was my way of paying tribute to him and the faction as well.

And I can't end this update without saying that I'm now onto the point where I'm about to get married in a couple years or so. This engagement has been going on since December of last year and it's been playing a role in my life to where I'm not sure about my future with Wattpad as it's been a strain in my personal life, which would explain the amount of time I took on this story as well as the other books. You can't blame me for the amount of time off I had to spend, right? I really don't want my potential marriage to be ruined by this thing and that's the last thing I want happening.

So, yeah, I will try to update this book with a real chapter sometime soon, but keep in mind of the things I just explained regarding my insomnia, other books, my thoughts on Food Wars' fifth season, and how this app is affecting my personal life, so there's a chance I might whenever the time is right.

If you guys enjoyed this update, be sure to slap the vote button before your partner/spouse slaps you. Be sure to follow me and I just might follow you back.

I wanna say sorry if this was a snoozer and it wasn't my intention for it as a lot of people were telling me to quit writing and not come back because of shit like this.

It was that bad.

But now, I've put down this giant bag of rocks and I'm really happy I did because I don't wanna keep this up.

Yeah, I'll try to update with a real chapter sometime soon, and I'll see you guys later.

I'm out.