villian!eron x ikor | meeting in secret

Villian!eron x ikor one-shot

Requested by  @paola1356eli

..........................................................................................................

It was night time in the planet Gorm. The ice herald was walking through the forest near the tower. When he finally arrived at the destination that he wanted he was attacked with a big bear hug by a windy.

"ikoko finally you arrived" said the icys windy boyfriend as he let him go from the hug "what took you so long" the windy pounded as he crossed his arms on top of his chest.

"Sorry" apologized sarcastically ikor "but I had to wait for the others to go to sleep"

The windy and the icy were in a relationship for almost 8 months, but since ikor was a herald and eron was villain they had to keep it hidden.

"You know we can't keep meeting up like this" said ikor with a sigh as he sat down on a log.

"Why?" asked eron as he laid his head his head on his lovers shoulder.

"I have a feeling that the others might have started being suspicious of me, especially aoki" answered the icy.

"So what should we do?" asked again the windy villain.

"We should stop seeing each other for a couple of weeks" answered the icy again.

"But I'm going to miss you" said the windy with a whimper while hugging his icy lovers side.

"I know and I'm going to miss you too but it will only be for a couple weeks. Once they think that there is nothing suspicious with me we can finally meet up like normal, ok?" said the icy as he turned to face his boyfriends beautiful face and kissed him on the forehead.

"Fine" pounded eron before he went silent for a few moments "I love you" he said with a smile.

"I know" ikor smiled back "I do too"

"Say it"

"What?"

"Say 'I love you' back" said eron pointing at ikor

"I did" said ikor

"No you said 'I do too'" pointed out eron

"Fine you win, I love you too" ikor giggled as raised his hands playfully "but I have to go, I have training first thing tomorrow". The ice prince got up and kissed his lover on the forehead one last time before he started leaving.

{words : 360}

hope you have a nice day/night 

- emma