Christmas Special

Idk if I'm late or not but... Merry Christmas *̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

It was a nice snowy day outside. Everything was covered with a thick and even layer of snow.
Inside the One Tower it was warm and cozy.

Riff was sitting near the fire place while Ikor was near a window. They were having a conversation. How did they manage to have one when they were so far away? That was something Ao-ki couldn't quite explain.

Eron and Trek, on the other hand, were decorating the tree while Ao-ki sat somewhere near and occasionally giggled when they would bicker on who would put what and where.

"Hey Ao-ki, want to put the star on top?" Eron said with a huge smile, the same smile he had when talking with his loved ones. "You still haven't put it?" Ao-ki asked while raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well, it's like a tradition. The star is placed lastly and on top of the tree" Trek explained to his light gormian friend. "Yeah! Parents usually let their children put it there, my parents would always let me place the star on top! Have yours?" Eron asked her, forgetting one MAJOR fact that she was known for.

Everything went silent, even Riff and Ikor stopped their conversation by what Eron said. The silence broke by a small dnicker that came from Ao-ki. "Eron... I'm an orphan" she said trying to hold in her laugh. She found it quite funny that Eron forgot that she didn't have parents. "Oh.... I'm so sorry" he lowered his head with a guilty look.

"It's ok" Ao-ki stood up and walked towards Eron. She ruffled his hair messy blue hair and took the star. "I will be more than happy to be the one that places the star on the tree" She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Ao-ki looked up at the tree. It looked beautiful but there was an issue... It was too tall for her. She couldn't reach the top. She tried on her tippy toes to see if she would reach but she still couldn't.

"Need help?" Asked Ikor as he stood up from where he was and walked near her. "Yes, please" she said. Ikor was the tallest of them all so he could lend her a hand. Ao-ki yelped a bit as she got startled when Ikor lift her up and placed her to sit on his shoulder. Was she that light or had he gone that strong from all that training or both?

She immediately called down from her shock. She was now able to reach the top of the tree normally. She gave Ikor a small nod when she placed it and he put her back down of the floor.

Riff had now left his warm spot near the fire place and was standing near the others. The five of them were looking at the beautiful Christmas tree.

Ao-ki felt the happiest she had ever been. She felt happy that she wouldn't have to spend another holiday in isolation and training to be the perfect guardian but she would spend it with her new found family instead.

-----

+Bonus
Also a small sketch I did of Ao-ki wearing a Christmas hat I did bc I was bored.

Merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely day/night
-Emma
☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️