no ship| blood| angst

a/n: no one requested this and there is no ship.

enjoy

................................................................................................................................................................

A war between the darkans and the Gormiti is happening, or at least was. In the faces of the Gormiti and the lords were socked, as if they were not expecting what had happened, while their heralds were completely frozen, their eyes filled with tears. Meanwhile in the darkans faces there was guilt.

Guilt?

Aoki couldn't understand. Why did the darkans feel guilty? Why were the Gormiti looking at here strangely? Why were her friends, her family , crying? Why did the war suddenly stop? Why was everyone looking at her? The young light gormian started to feel weak and fell on her knees. She could see the guys running to her, screaming her name but she could barely hear it.

'What is happening?' she thought. She was confused, very confused. She checked her hands which were covered with blood. She also noticed a huge wound on her stomach.

That's right. Gred had hit her with a dark wave. He had tried to hit one of the lords but a trooper had pushed him and he hit her. The dark wave was so powerful that could do serious harm on a Gormiti but kill a gormian. Apparently it ended up being her. Of course their intention wasn't killing the guardian but to just beat the Gormiti and rule Gorm.

Aoki could feel that she had leaned her body onto something or someone, someone else was holding her hand. She could feel that both of these people were shaking, not from the cold but from fear. The young girl looked up to the person she had leaned her body. It was ikor. He was warm despite being an icy. The young prince was looking anxious while looking at the one tower, like he was waiting for someone, muttering something to himself. She then took a look to the person holding her hand, it was her best friend eron. He had closed his eyes in order to not see his best friend's horrible state. She looked forward, she could see that the Gormiti were gone and only the lords were still there. Riff and trek were nowhere in view.

They had seen that the darkans were distracted and they took the opportunity to attack them. Of course without the heralds their attacks are weak but still strong enough to send them back to Dakor now that they can't fight back.

Aoki started to feel tired and she began to close her eyes. Ikor had noticed this and woke her up.

"Hey, don't you dare die on us now!" he told her while shaking her awake. The white haired girl looked at him.

"I'll try" she tried to smile, she currently was so weak that she couldn't even form a proper smile. Ikor smiled at the respond but the smile quickly faded once he turned to the towers direction. Riff and trek were running up to their friends while holding a med kit and many bandages.

They gave ikor the supplies and he started to treat the wound. Once he had finished bandaging the wound, ikor told riff to carry her to her room while he was going to get the royal doctor from his clan, he also told trek to try and calm down the crying windy. The two heralds nodded their heads and riff picked up aoki bridal style.

When he finally arrived at aoki's room he placed her on the bed. He saw that she had closed her eyes. For just in case, the fiery checked her to see if she still had a pulse but when he didn't feel anything he started panicking.

"no no no no no no" he whispered while his eyes were starting to fill with tears.

"NO" he screamed, crying. He didn't want to believe it. He couldn't believe it. Perhaps his mind was messing with him. Maybe all this was a nightmare. I mean none of this could be really happening, right? Right?

She couldn't be dead.

Right?..........

................................................................................................................................................................

To be continued?