Blood Part 2| no ship|wip

(WIP)

When Ikor finally arrive6 with the Royal healer he was surprised to see his 3 friends sitting on the steps of the one tower, crying.

...............................

Riff knew that he had to tell the others. Yes, it would brake their hearts but they had to know.
They were currently sitting on the tower's steps. The young fiery one had stopped crying here and some time now, thinking on what to tell the ice prince that had went to get the healer. What is he going to tell him? That there was no point to bring the healer since she died?
How would he even react? Angry? Devastated?
To be honest, he had never seen the ice herald show many emotions before. He rarely showed them.

Riff pulled his legs closer to his chest and hugged them, he then rested his head on top of his knees. He stayed like that for a while before he finally turned his head slightly towards his two friends. Eron hadn't stopped crying since he heard the new, who would blame him? He had just lost his best friend. Trek, on the other hand, was barely holding back his tears.
Suddenly they heard someone calling them. They looked ahead and saw Ikor. He had finally arrived with the Royal healer.

"Guys, I'm going to lead the healer to Aoki's room. I'll be back in a second" Ikor said quickly as he was heading to the one tower. But suddenly someone stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Ikor, I-...... We need to tell you something.... Something important"

"Alright" He turned to the healer and gave him instructions on how to find the guardian's room.

"Thank you, Your Majesty" Said the Ice gormian and started running to the room often the 'injured' girl.

"What is it?" Said the ice herald as his attention turned back to his friend. Riff was still holding his hand firmly, as if he didn't want him to go anywhere.

"It's about Aoki...."

"Did something happen?" Asked Ikor with a slight worried tone.

***********
Hello hello,
Sorry for not posting for so long.
I had lost the book on where I wrote the stories before hand and I was also busy babysitting my younger cousins.
Hope you enjoyed this wip and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

-Emma