Late Night Cuddling

Characters: Ikor, Ao-ki, Riff
Ships: ikorriffoki(ikor x riff x ao-ki)
-------------.

Ismonia is something Ao-ki always delt with from young age. She didn't like to talk about it and because of that.
Nightmares is something Riff has been getting a lot recently, leaving him restless and shooken after. He didn't like tk admit to his problem, he didn't want to hurt his ego.
Those were problems that both of them refused to tell so therefore no one knew.
No one except Ikor.

He knew about the guardian's ismonia and the fire herald's frequent nightmares. How? Easy, he was a light sleeper, he could hear everything. He could hear both of them sneaking in his room in order to find comfort of another person's presence for them to fall soundly asleep. He could hear it all

Tonight was no different. Ikor was laying comfortably under his bed covers, waiting for the arrival of the two. He didn't know why he hadn't consulted them about it yet. He didn't like when someone was hugging him... but why was it so different when those two would do it when he was 'asleep'? Did he like it?

His train of thoughts was interrupted by the sound of his room's door opening and closing. Light footsteps were heard getting closer to the bed in which he was 'peacefully sleeping'.

It was Ao-ki. Her every move she did was always so light. That was one of the many qualities that made her completely different from all the other Tribes.

He heard her getting under the covers of his bed, letting out a sigh before she started to drift off to sleep slowly. Ikor 'unconsciously' drapped his arm over her and pulled her closer.

Few minutes later, the sound of the door opening and closing was heard again, this time the footsteps were a bit louder and harsher despite how hard the person was trying to be quiet.
That  was Riff.

Ikor heard him making his way to the other side of the bed, getting under the covers and wrapping his arms around both Ikor and Ao-ki from behind.

Ikor, at that specific moment, was stuck between Riff (being a big spoon) and Ao-ki (being a little spoon). Just like most of the nights.

Their bodies were pressed against him, giving him a large amount of warmth. The young prince always hated warmth, he was raised in a place full of ice and snow after all, but there was something different about this warmth. He didn't hate it, quite the opposite actually, he liked it. That specific warmth felt familiar to him, helping him go to sleep faster.
Ikor was starting to feel cozy and tired as he soon was slowly drifting off to sleep.

Before he dozed off, he made a mental note to remember to talk to Riff and Ao-ki about their late night arrivals.... in the near future... maybe. For now though, he was enjoying the cuddling they were doing.

--------------
Hallo, sorry for not posting lately, been quite busy both with making art for my art acc and because of my full program lately.
Also, happy late valentines day!

Hope you have a lovely day/night
-Emma <3