𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

You and Michael were in the living room, waiting.  The young boys had run off, Star and Laddie were still upstairs, and you could hear the terrifying giggles of the monsters surrounding the Emerson home.  Mike had smashed a chair and given you a leg to use as a wooden stake, before grabbing one to use himself.

Suddenly, a thump was heard from the fireplace.  You and Michael turned just to see that Dwayne had come in through the chimney.  The vampire lunged for Michael, who quickly went to try and stake him.  But Dwayne, using an inhumane speed, managed to disarm Michael and get him on the ground.  Then, he knocked your friend unconscious.  You gripped your stake as hard as you could, trying to seem less scared then you were.

Dwayne just chuckled.  It was clear you were petrified.  It was useless to try and hide it.  He stood up and began sauntering over to you with a smirk on his face.  But before he could do anything (and before he was close enough for you to stab him), he fell over, groaning in pain.  Sam was standing behind him, holding a frying pan like a baseball bat.  He swiftly ran over to try and wake up his brother, while you went to stab Dwayne right in the heart.

But before you could, you were shoved out of the way.  You fell to the floor with a thud, and you were suddenly a lot more excited that Dwayne wasn't awake.  You looked up to try and see what hit you, and you tried to reach for your stake so you could try and take whatever it was down.  You hated feeling useless like this.

Michael's eyes snapped open, and he jumped up to his feet.  Then you heard the laughter of the head vampire.  David was in the room.

Mike instructed for Sam to go find the Frogs and hide, and you had to hide in the room you were in.  Michael was out in the open, with David hiding somewhere in that room with him.  And you'd have to cut through that warzone to get to safety.  Or, you could just hide behind this bookshelf till you could find a way to help.

"You afraid to face me David," Michael taunted loudly.  "Huh?!  Come on!"

Suddenly, Michael was screaming in terror.  You peered around the corner to see what was going on, only to see Mike suspended in the air by a flying David.

"I tried to make you immortal," David said angrily.

"You tried to make me a killer," Michael responded.

"You are a killer," David chuckled.

David threw Michael to the ground, sending him right through a wooden coffee table.  Mike was struggling to stand, and next to him was another furniture limb that could be used against the vampires as a weapon.  So, you ran out to help your friend.  Hopefully you wouldn't die in the process.

You managed to get to Michael without getting hurt, and you helped him to his feet, before grabbing one of the table legs.  You looked at Michael to see what he was going to do, only to see something really bad.  His face was just like the other vampires.  Only difference: his fangs were a little smaller.  He was a monster.

"My turn," Michael said darkly.

He gently pushed you towards the room you had just come from, then leapt into the air to attack David.  Now realizing the gravity of a Monster vs. Pissed Off Half Monster, you returned to your hiding spot.  Of course, you were watching what was going on though.  You wanted to make sure Mike didn't get killed, and you just wanted to see what happened.

"Stop fighting me Michael," David demanded.  "I don't want to kill you.  Join us!"

"NEVER," Michael screamed.

"It's too late," David chuckled, regaining his classic smirk.  "My blood is in your veins!"

"So... is... MINE!!"

The two grappled in midair, till they both roared out and fell to the ground.  You quickly jumped out from your hiding spot and held the stake at David's neck, keeping him on the ground.  Mike managed to get up on his feet, when he noticed something terrifying.

"(y/n)... where the fuck is Dwayne," he asked.

You looked to where Dwayne had been, only to realize your mistake.  You never take your eyes off a vampire you have at makeshift knife point.  David grabbed your stake and yanked on it, dragging you right to the floor.  With inhuman speed, David got up to his feet and caught you on your way down, trapping you.  You felt your blood freeze in your veins as David chuckled darkly.

"Michael," Sam shouted nervously, walking around the corner with one of the Frogs' crossbows.

"Get away Sam," Michael demanded, not taking his eyes off you and David.

Sam saw his 'vamped out' brother, as the Frogs had put it, and you trapped in the arms of the head vampire.  Not to mention the missing vampire who should be on the floor.

Suddenly, the front door opened, and David smirked.  Oh this was gonna be good.

"Sam?  Michael," Lucy asked, seeing destroyed furniture littered around.

"Mom," Sam asked, turning to face her.

And with that, Dwayne leapt out from the shadows and grabbed Sam.  The poor kid had made the same mistake you had.  Lucy ran in, followed by the man you recognized as the owner of the video store on the boardwalk.

"What's going on?!  What happened," Lucy asked angrily.  "Mike, what happened to your face?!"

"I'm sorry Lucy, this is my fault," the man said.  "David and my boys misbehaved.  I told you, boys need a mother."

"Max, what are you talking about," Lucy interrogated.

"I knew it," Sam shouted.  "You're the head vampire!"

"You're the secret David was protecting," you added.

That's why they kept wiping your memory.  You lived here your whole life, you knew all the suspicious people.  You'd've been able to figure it out if you remembered all the details.

"But you passed the test," the man said happily.

"What is going on here," Lucy asked.  "What are you people?!  Michael, Max, what's going on?!"

The man - Max - turned to Lucy, now with the more bat like features you had grown accustomed to vampires having.

"It was you I was after all along Lucy," he told her.  "I knew that if I could get Sam and Michael into the family... there's no way you could say no."

Michael ran to put himself in between Lucy and Max, and growled at the video store owner like a rabid animal.  Sam started to struggle in Dwayne's grip, trying to escape.  You quickly did the same, but it was no use.  The monsters were stronger than the two of you.

"It was all going to be so perfect Lucy," Max continued.  "Just like one big, happy family.  Your boys, and my boys."

"Great.  The Bloodsucking Brady Bunch," Sam sassed.

"But I still want you Lucy.  I haven't changed my mind about that!"

Before he could handle Michael in any way to get to Ms. Emerson, Star and Laddie came running down the stairs.  There was a loud bang, and moments later, your brothers descended with their hands on the backs of their heads.  Paul followed after them, sopping wet with irritated skin.

"Beware the bathrooms," he announced.  "Oh... did I miss something?"

And with that, Sam had managed to break free thanks to Dwayne's temporary distraction.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH MY MOTHER," he screamed.

Before he could cause any damage, Max grabbed him and held him similar to how David was holding you.  He quickly twisted the boy's arm so that he dropped the crossbow, rendering him defenseless. 

"Damn it," Michael mumbled.

Max held out his hand to Lucy, and it was clear what he wanted.  She could trade herself for Sam.  Sam was begging for her not to, and all of the evil vampires were laughing.  So, you decided to do something ballsy.  It was clear you were dying either way, seeing as you were trapped and not part of Max's hypothetical little happy family.

So, you managed to free your arm, and you elbowed David right in the nose.