𝙊𝙝𝙞𝙤

You were ready for this to all be over. You were tired. You were in pain from being stuck in the booth of a bar cart of a rickety train for god knows how long.

But even as the train pulled into the station, you knew it wasn't over. Would it ever really be?

No. One way or another, it wasn't over till you were dead.

It was nighttime, which meant the vampires could exit the train freely without issue. You had your arms wrapped around your brothers, even though you knew that it wasn't much protection for them. But it made you feel better than doing nothing.

Michael was practically getting carried out of the train by Dwayne. The hunger pains had come quick, and struck hard, and been worse than he had been warned.

He wasn't good at filtering whose thoughts he heard, and so he was hearing what everyone was thinking with the volume cranked up to the max. It was especially bad hearing yours.

It was as if you were screaming in his ear about how terrified you were, despite it looking like you were trying to save face. He heard each potential escape plan, and he heard every time you realized the boys could stop you. He heard you getting desperate, but refuse to give up for the sake of the Frog brothers.

It was sad, honestly. Knowing he was now one of the monsters that you were afraid of, and each time he heard his name as a potential foil for an escape felt like a jab at his no longer beating heart.

But then, he smelled it.

Blood.

God, it was even better than his grandfather's. It was better than his mother's. It was better than anyone's.

He could hear a heartbeat speeding up in terror, and he could just feel the blood being pumped through the organ.

He could just imagine sinking his teeth into it, the beating organ writhing in his mouth and pumping the blood down his throat rather than where it belonged in the body and--

"Someone's hungry," David snickered. "How about we let him take a bite..."

"No! No. No, I'm fine," he tried to deny.

You noticed the vampires were distracted by this, and that Michael had his eyes locked on your throat. Right on the artery. You knew what he was thinking, and you took it as your chance.

You bent down to your brothers level, and whispered something to them as quietly as possible.

"Boys, when he comes for me, run. Find Sam, stay together, stay safe."

They both looked at you as you stood back up. They clearly wanted to protest, to beg you not to be serious and to remind them that everything would be okay. That the three of you would get home in one piece, and live out the rest of your lives like none of this happened.

But alas, it wasn't meant to be. For the author was a prick who wanted this to be over and done with.

The station platform was now empty, and the train began pulling away, leaving the group of killers and kids alone for this final half of the final chapter.

Michael was growling and snarling like a rabid animal, and Dwayne was tempted to just let him go. By all accounts, they were brothers now. And his brother was quite literally suffering in his arms. He looked to David expectantly, praying he would be given the go ahead.

David gave him a short nod, and Dwayne grinned. Then he let go of Michael, letting the bloodthirsty monster loose.

Michael lunged for you just as you had predicted. And just as you had requested, the Frogs didn't try any vampire hunting stunts. They just ran. The four vampires were too busy with you and Michael to care.

Your heart pounded in your chest, as if threatening to jump out of your ribcage. Michael practically tackled you, pinning you to the cement platform. You never thought you'd die in a train station, but there were worse places to go.

Michael leaned down towards your neck, the smell of what was contained behind the skin driving him mad. Your heart was beating so quickly he could see the artery in your jugular moving with each heartbeat. It looked delectable.

He bit down as hard as possible, his new fangs making it easy to break skin and get right down to the good stuff.

You yelled out in pain, but he quickly pulled away and slapped a hand over your mouth, as if silently telling you 'shut the hell up and let me enjoy this'.

But even then, the look on his face was one of remorse. Even with his new instincts taking over, he knew this was bad. He was about to kill you. You both were too young to die, but he was a monster and you'd be six feet under. Funny how life never gives people the happy endings they deserve. Just gives them a kick in the balls and a 'shut the hell up and let me enjoy this'.

Now as your neck bled freely, Michael could smell even more. It was like a drug. So he practically dove back down and attacked your neck again, biting and sucking and trying everything he possibly could to get you to bleed more.

David began walking over, the other three vampires following suit. He saw the lights fading in your eyes. He saw you struggling to get breath. You were about to bleed out on the pavement with Michael on top of you, still trying to get more.

He looked at his brothers, a shit eating grin on his face.

"You know... I always liked that one. Snarky. Put up a good fight..." he trailed off.

"Impeccable music taste," Paul added.

"Fun to chase," Marko agreed.

"Seems a shame to let them go to waste," Dwayne stated.

They all had the same idea.

David removed one of his gloves and bent down, crouching right by your head. Paul removed Michael's hand from your mouth, but he was too busy with eating your neck to notice.

David then bit into his hand, breaking skin and drawing blood. No fancy bottles this time. Just keeping you around for some more fun. Fun for the rest of time.

Your vision was hazy, and you were certain this was the end. At least your brothers made it out safe. Hopefully they'd find Sam and they'd have the chance to grow up with a sense of normalcy.

You felt Michael's hand shift away from your mouth, and someone else's take its place. But... Michael was taking too much blood too fast. You couldn't keep your eyes open, let alone see what was happening.

So... you passed. Not out, but away. Your heart stopped beating, and your brain went silent. The world went dark.

You could recognize a lingering taste of something smooth and coppery, but you ignored it. You were at peace.

Everything would be okay.

A/n: THIS IS NOT THE END, THERE'S STILL AT LEAST ONE MORE PART.