𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Michael only had space for one other person on his bike.  So, you opted that he take Sam.  You planned to meet up at the train station, and that you would try to hitch a ride with someone else.  Mike got his brother and sped off, staying in the shadows so that he didn't burn alive.

You began your walk, keeping a close eye on the sun.  You didn't want to get caught out in the dark when vampires wanted you dead.  You weren't risking it.  So when they sky began to paint itself bright orange and red as the sun sank below the horizon, you began to pick up the pace.  You weren't dying when you had Sam waiting on you.

Then you heard a wolf whistle from an alley way.  Usually, you'd just write it off as some asshole Surf Nazi and ignore it.  But right now... you could use this to your advantage.  God, you hated yourself.  But you wanted to outrun the vampires, and stay alive.  And you couldn't do that with just your two feet.

So you backtracked a little to look into the alley.  Standing in there was a group of Surf Nazis (as you expected), passing around a few large bottles of whiskey.  And one was staring right at you.

"Hey there hot stuff," he smirked.

"Can you help me," you asked, trying to sound as 'sexy' as possible.

"Whadda ya need," he questioned, moving away from the rest of the group.

"I need to meet my younger brothers at the train station," you told him.  "Any chance I could get a ride?"

He gave a somewhat terrifying smile, but it was nothing compared to David's signature smirk.  So you'd take your chances with this guy.  He led you down the street to where a collection of motorcycles were parked, and a few more Surf Nazis standing around with them.  The creepy guy brought you to his bike, helped you on, then took off speeding towards the strain station.

The creepy guy kept making half-assed attempts at flirting, and in an effort to keep your personal taxi, you reciprocated the acts.  God, at least the vampires didn't suck at the whole 'lure out victims by seeming attractive' thing.  This dude actually seemed like he was going to try and kill you at some point.

Luckily for you, the train station had entered your field of vision.  Its'd be two minutes at most till you got there.

"So, can I expect some form of payment for my kindness," the creepy guy asked.

"Of course!  How about you give me your phone number so we can... meet up sometime," you replied.

He smirked at you once more as you looked up at the sky.  The sun was dipping below the horizon, and your stars began peeking out to greet you.  You were too late.

As if on cue, you heard the deadly chuckles and laughs.

"Oh fuck," you mumbled.

Before you could fully register what was going on, you were sprawled out on the ground.  It felt like the world around you had froze.  The creepy guys bike was flying through the air before landing with a crash on the side of the road.  And the sound.  The fucking sound.

You could hear the creepy guy screaming.  The maniacal laughing of the monsters only got louder and crazier as they ripped open the creepy Surf Nazi.  You tried your best to get up so your could get to the station, but everything hurt.  You couldn't feel your limbs, and suddenly, the world wasn't frozen anymore.  It was spinning all around you.

You heard Michael calling for you, but you couldn't see him anywhere.  You just wanted to fall asleep.  And this time, you didn't have anyone poking around in your head to provoke this.

Maybe this was the side effects of the vampires constantly fucking with your mind.  Or maybe it was the fact you had spent two days without sleep running around to try and protect your brothers and the Emersons.  You just needed to get a good nights rest.

You felt yourself get lifted off the ground, then it was lights out.

David had thrown you over his shoulder like you weighed nothing.  Michael had been standing at the entrance to the train station, watching.  Waiting for your grand arrival.  He had gotten Sam on a train and sent off to the middle of nowhere, hopefully somewhere without any vampires.  So he had seen you riding with a complete stranger.  And he had seen it when the vampires that you were trying to escape from flew out of nowhere and attacked.

They had sent you and the bike flying, and Dwayne ripped the stranger to shreds.  It was honestly horrifying.  And of course Michael had run out to make sure you were okay.  Crashes less severe could leave people with broken bones and dying on the side of the road.  Sadly, David got to you first, and threw you over his shoulder like a ragdoll.  That couldn't've been good for any injuries you may have sustained.

"So, Michael, where'd your brother run off to," Paul asked.

"He went to try and find those kids from the comic store," Mike replied.

"Where is he," Paul interrogated.

"Don't know.  Can't find him," Mike shrugged.

"Then how do you know that's where he is?"

"Where else would he go?  He doesn't know anyone else around here but the Frog brothers."

"You wouldn't lie to us, right Michael," David questioned.

"Of course not.  Besides, you could just read my mind, right?  Or have Paul do his interrogation thing?"

"I could do that," Paul suggested.

"No," David stated.  "We'll trust you, Mikey.  But if I find out you're lying... I will personally tear you and that brother of yours apart."

"Noted," Michael muttered.

And with that, the four vampires took off back towards Max's house, Michael following closely behind.  He was going to do his best to make sure you didn't get killed.

A/n: not a lot of stuff for Mickey Altieri or Roman Bridger.  Actually kinda sad about that, I liked Mickey's character and Roman's Ghostface.  I believe I must take action.

Also, I may have slightly broken my elbow tripping on stage right into a few large piles of lumber.  So I got that going for me.  I mean, I can move my arm pretty much normally, so it's nothing doctor worthy.  But seriously, how do I keep doing shit like this to myself?

Oh, and after it happened, someone literally told me I should feel embarrassed.  My response?  Cackle in their face like a damn mad man.  Bitch, I don't just have Wattpad, I write slasher x readers on Wattpad.  I feel practically no shame.