𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨

I don't necessarily ship it, BUT LOOK AT THIS ART I CAN'T STOP SMILING

The rest of the train ride was going to be absolute Hell.  It was a complete war zone, with different people getting pissed at each other at all the wrong times.  It was constant battles between Emerson and the Frogs, and you vs. David. 

Eventually you were at a stalemate, the vampires realizing they couldn't kill the three of you without getting caught, and your brothers realizing they couldn't kill vampires and get away with it like they were thinking.  

So now David sat behind the bar, and the Frogs were in the booth furthest from him.  Michael was seated on one of the stools on the other side of the bar, and requested you sit next to him to keep the peace.  You weren't exactly sure how that would help, but you'd try anything that meant you or your brothers not getting eaten alive tonight.

Then you realized what Michael was doing, and you were conflicted.  You and him were acting like a barrier so David couldn't get to Alan and Edgar.  If he tried anything, you both were right there to stop him.  And while you didn't appreciate being a meat shield, you were thankful he was on your side in all this and was looking out for the Frogs.

"So Michael, how does all this power feel," David suddenly asked.

"What?"

"The power.  Knowing you could crush their skull in like it's nothing."

"I'm not gonna crush (y/n)'s skull in.  I'm not going to do that to anyone," Michael replied confidently. 

"Oh, but that's not your choice anymore, is it?  You have to if you want to eat, drink, survive," David pointed out.

"Don't remind me," Mike muttered.

"You make this life sound bad."

"It's not a life though, is it," you interjected.  "You're technically dead."

"No, no no no no, we can't die," David told you with an eerie grin on his face.   "And we never will.  And you should figure out if you want to join us or die, because your clock is ticking."

"DON'T TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT," Edgar screeched. 

"Don't think I forgot about you both.  You don't even get an option.  When this train rolls into the station, say goodbye."

Now Alan was holding Edgar back, and Michael had his hand planted firmly on your shoulder so you didn't try to fight the undead bloodsucker.  David was just great at stirring the pot and keeping the feud going.

Suddenly Michael let go, and grabbed his head, shouting out in pain.

"You'll get used to that," David told him, sounding very un-empathetic, as one would assume for him.

"What the hell is that?!"

"It's your new brothers.  They're almost here," David answered with a smirk.

"You don't mean..." you trailed off.

"Why are your thoughts so fucking loud," Michael shouted at you.

"That's because your getting hungrier Michael," David stated, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.  "Control is easier with a full stomach."

"Step back (y/n), I can handle this," Alan said, jumping out of his seat.

Then he pulled a wooden stake out from seemingly nowhere, and began to charge at Michael while letting out what sounded like a war-cry.  You quickly got up and stood in his way, grabbing the makeshift weapon.

"We went over this, it's a bad idea," you reminded him, somewhat angry. 

"And that bloodsucker plans to eat one of us, so I think we're all making bad choices today!"

"HOW ARE HIS THOUGHTS EVEN LOUDER?!?!"

Then Michael faceplanted on the bar, gripping his head and hair like he was trying to alleviate some kind of migraine or hangover.  David mockingly pat his head, before rooting through the bar to find more alcohol.  You pulled the stake from Alan's hand and got him to sit down, right in time for Michael to scream out in pain.

And as he did, you could hear familiars whooping and hollering.  David's grin grew as he heard them, and you felt yourself getting more tense each second.  The Frog brothers were now actively looking to see if they can find that stake you confiscated, but were too scared to leave where they were sitting.

Suddenly the windows on the wall opposite to the bar were flying open, and three vampires were crawling through.  

"Hope you missed us," Marko said cheerily. 

"I bet they did," Paul added.

Michael was still gripping his head in pain, and you were now trying to block Alan from the vampires and move him towards where Edgar was sitting.  

"Aw, they're so scared," Marko mocked.  "They're looking at us like we're monsters!"

"Now isn't that just a sweet way to welcome us," Paul chuckled.

"Boys, settle down," David demanded.  "Mikey here is having some growing pains."

"He needs blood," Dwayne stated.

"I am not drinking any more blood," Michael said.

"Then have fun with the hunger pains, bud."

And with that, Dwayne smacked his cheek while walking towards you and the Frog brothers.

"Get the hell away from them or I swear to god -" Michael growled out.

"Cut that out or we'll feed those three to you," David told him.

"You can't and wouldn't," Michael responded.

"Try me.  I bet you'd eat them without a second thought."

"You piece of shit, I'm gonna -"

Paul quickly grabbed Michael's shoulders and forced him back into his seat before he attempted to attack David.  No one wanted to bother with the fallout of another big fight.  They were sick of chasing you, and you were sick of running.  A prior chapter was titled your Final hail mary for a god damn reason.  At what point should you realize that a life running like this isn't a life worth living?

"What are we going to do about all the bloodsuckers," Edgar asked.

You looked around the cart, asking that yourself.  Four vampires that were against you, a hungry vampire they're trying to egg on, and two young boys you needed to protect.  Honestly... you had no idea what the fuck you were supposed to do.  Especially with needing to find Sam and get him somewhere safe.

"I don't know," you admitted quietly.  "Be careful, stay behind me."

"You know we can hear you, right," Marko asked.

"Shut it.  Let them have hope," Paul said, whacking his shoulder.  "Makes it more fun when we rip it all away."

A/n: I'm debating doing another Lost Boys fic.  I'm not sure yet, but I think I've grown a bit since starting this and come up with something better. 

But I've also been throwing around the idea of redoing my story covers, so let that be evidence I'm an indecisive motherfucker and may never actually get around to it.