~Chapter 3~ lightweight

Christian Kave

Christian Kave

This woman drives me fucking insane. She's my rival, and she'll always be.

We hate each other from the depths of our hearts, she would want to kill me in my sleep and i'd want to do the same exact thing.

God, fucking Parker, my most trusted soldier had to fucking shoot her in her thigh. I can't just leave her like that, the wound could be fucking infected.

That is the only reason i'm even helping her, I hate her. She hates me.

It's a pattern, a cycle that could never change even if it wanted to. She also happens to be my sister's best friend, I can't just murder her best friend.

Her day will come eventually.

She tries to fight me, so she can get out of my hold, she can't even if she tried.

My hands tighten around her as she clenches her hands on my chest.

I smirk. I open my car door as I place her on the passenger side. She curses at me in italian, god I love it when she speaks her language.

I should shut the fuck up.

She groans as I walk to the drivers seat. I get in as I shut the door. "Are you going to shut up or should I make you" I grit at her. She freezes and a whimper escapes her lips. "That's what I thought" I add. She glares at me.

"I fucking hate you" she grunts. "The feeling is mutual" I say it with a blank face.

She groans and fidgets more in her place. Her wounded thigh aggressively hits the door as she practically screams in agony, in pain.

I sigh. She stops.

"What the hell are you doing?" she snaps just as soon as I turn on the car as the engine roars to life. I look at her, slowly, but with cold eyes.

"I'm kidnapping you" I say sarcastically. I'm not playing with her. Im just going to heal her thigh and then everything goes back to how they were, as enemies.

She means nothing to me, and I don't mean anything to her.

That's how we are. I'll always keep reminding myself.

 I'll always keep reminding myself