~Chapter 13~ drugged

Faith Davinci

Faith Davinci

I open my eyes to see a sleeping Christian. I turn around so I could face him. His hair is messy and his eyebrows are furrowed.

His hand is around my waist and his other is under my head. We're still naked from yesterday..

It's 10:30 am. Quite frankly, I'm hungry as fuck. I grab his hand that's around my waist as I slowly lift it up off me.

I place it on the pillow next to him. I silently get off the bed as I sigh in relief that I didn't wake him.

All that relief goes away when I take a step forward, as I feel a sting between my thighs which makes me whimper in agony as I fall to the floor with a loud ass thud.

He bolts from the bed with his gun in his hand. The one who participated with- nevermind.

He's barely awake, his eyes squinted as he just holds the gun. He looks down at me with a glare.

I glare back at him. That's all his fault. I flip him off with my middle finger. He raises an eyebrow at me. He gets off the bed, and in a swift second, he's already in his suit.

He walks up to me, fully clothed as he leans down.

Im hugging my thighs to my body as the stinging between my legs doesn't stop. "Are you okay?" he asks. I look him in the eyes.

I shake my head 'no'. He sighs, slips his arms under my back and thighs as he carries me bridal style.

My hand wraps around his neck tightly as I close my eyes. Our lips are inches apart. He leads us into the bathroom. He places me on the counter before walking towards the bathtub.

He turns on the warm water.

"Does it hurt alot?" he asks as he walks towards me. I hum. "The stinging wont stop. God did you have to fuck me that hard?" I whine. His lips twist into a smirk.

I groan. He spreads my thighs from each other before stepping in between them. My breath hitches as a gasp leaves my lips.

Im naked and he's not. First of all, that's indirectly disrespectful, he should be naked with me. Second of all, he can't just tease me like this and not expect me to be horny for him.

He squeezes my thighs and leans in. He smirks, places the slightest peck on my lips, I lean towards him for another peck but he chuckles and leans back. My head drops back as I groan.