~Chapter 20~ triplets

Faith Davinci

Faith Davinci

I need to talk to Camilla. She can't know I fucked her brother during our sleepover.

That wasn't even supposed to happen, he just dragged me into his bedroom and I couldn't resist it. 

I snuck out of his bedroom window, fuck yes I did. Even though his room is on the second floor and not on the first. I had to jump out.

Thankfully it wasn't that high. I only hurt my ankle.

Right now i'm outside the front door, trying to think of an excuse of me disappearing on her.

I knock on their front door hesitantly. Camilla opens the door and jumps on me with a tight hug.

She doesn't even let me talk before I'm being dragged all the way upstairs to her bedroom.

We stumble upon Christian before I give him one last glance. That sheepish smirk on his lips.

God.

Camilla shuts the door behind us before she throws us onto the bed.

"Oh my god Faith, I'm so so sorry, Christian told me what happened" she blurts, a sad face expression on her face.

I raise an eyebrow. He what?

"He did?" I say as I bite the inside of my cheek. "Yes, about Andrew" she sniffs. What?

What the hell did he tell her? Nothing happened to Andrew.

"What did he say?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"He said that Andrew got into a very bad car accident when he was driving home, so you went to the hospital to visit him" She blurts.

What the hell? Is that really the best excuse he could come up with last minute?

I need to teach him how to lie better. "Is he okay?" she catches my attention. "Oh uh, yes, much better" I lie.

She sighs loudly. "Okay listen, Christian's hot friends are coming over later, and they're going to the club at like 12:30 am" she explains.

Uhm, why am I just knowing about that? "What are you trying to say?" I ask, she definitely has an ulterior motive.

Her expression twists into something evil. Oh no. "What?" I whine as I throw my head back.

"Let's go with them" she says. I look at her. "Are you out of your mind? They won't allow us" I retort.

She looks at me again. "That's where you come in" she says. I raise an eyebrow at her stupidity. "I beg your pardon?" I say sarcastically.