Snakeway to Heaven

The episode opened with a full view of Snakeway.

Narrator: Last time on Dragon Ball Z Abridged... Goku began his journey down Snake Way....Wait is that some kind of innuendo?

"What does 'innuendo' mean?" Sonic questioned.

"An allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one." Tails answered.

"Thanks."

Goku is seen running on Snakeway, heading to King Kai's place.

Goku: (in his thoughts) This is going to be the longest, toughest journey I've ever made! I have to receive King Kai's training, and battle the biggest threat to the planet we've ever faced! I have to run as fast as I can—I have to keep running! For the sake of the Earth, humanity, and my fam....(Goku is now sleeping on top of a truck).

Black Rose blinked. "Shouldn't he be on his way??"

Batten shook her head. "He be a fool wasting time like that."

Goku: (The truck bumps into something, causing Goku to fall off Snake Way and down into the clouds but not before bumping his head on Snakeway) Ow! GWAAAAAAA...

"Dumbass." Knucks grumbled.

[Intro plays with Goku's fading out in the background, it resumes when it ends]

Goku is shown falling into the depths of hell screaming.

Goku: AAAAAAHHHHH.... (he crashes into the flood head first) Owwwww.

Manic chuckled. "He definitely has a hard head."

His fall wasn't unnoticed as two large muscled demons in sports clothes approached him. One blue the other red.

Goz (the blue one): Oh who do we have here? A little girly man, yeah?

Goku: I'm Goku. Who are you?

Goz: I am Goz.

Mez: And I am Mez.

Goz and Mez: Und we are here to pump (camera cuts to a surprised Goku while a clapping sound is heard) you up!

"I feel uncomfortable about that." Tails said to which most of the audience agreed with him.

Goku: (disturbed) Okay...well I'm sorta...

Goz: (interrupting) First we are going to do a hundred squats!

"Goku doesn't have time for this." Amy protested. "He has places to be!"

Mez: And then lots of push-ups on the hard ground!

Goz: And then a bunch of jumping jacks! Ooooooooo!!

"Aren't they overworking themselves?" Rebel questioned. "It's kinda weird."

Goku: (even more disturbed) That...sounds like...fun. But I'm sort of in a hurry? How do I get out of here?

Mez: 'Agh, there's no way out of here; unless you manage to beat us in a test of strength and speed.

Knuckles smirked. "Strength isn't a big deal for me."

"Speed is my specialty." Sonic boasted.

Goz: Yeah, lots of running, 'und wrestling, 'und 'sveat!

Mez: Grappling each other on 'ze cold ground, yeah.

"How long is this gonna take." Eggman retorted.