Kabanata 3

Czaris Natasha Walton (The Professor) POV

It's already evening when I reach my friend's house or should I say mansion? Because it's really big like she has the whole land on her own.

Dumiretso ako dito dahil mas malapit ito sa tinutuluyan ko, masyado akong napagod sa byahe kahit wala naman akong ibang ginawa kundi umupo sa eroplano.

I almost forgot, this is so frustrating. I wanna punch someone. Sobra akong naiinis dahil hindi ko nailabas ang inis ko sa babae kanina, tinulugan ba naman ako?! And siya lang ba ang hindi sanay na malapit sa bintana? I am too! I almost puke, lalo na ng itinulak niya ako sa kabilang upuan! Sa ilang oras na tinagal ng byahe halos nakailang beses akong nagpabalik balik sa comfort room just to puke tapos siya? Ang sarap ng tulog! Like what the fuck? That was supposed to be my seat but she, she-- argh!

Nagulo ko na lamang ang aking buhok sa sobrang inis dahil hindi ko na talaga mapigilan, I really want to punch her face.

"You look crazy. You just got home from Europe, I thought the ambiance there was good but look at your face. I guess, I would never go there, you look like shit." My friend said as soon as she sat on the couch in front of me.

"Bitch." I just muttered because I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone right now, I only want to punch the girl on the plane on her freaking face.

I just looked at my friend in front of me as she laughed, she's not looking at me because she's busy wiping dirt on her bow and arrow. As if it has dirt because I can't see anything she just kept on wiping it and holding it like it is the most precious thing in the world.

"You gonna go hunting in the middle of the night?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Don't be silly, I'm not that stupid to go in the woods with wild animals ready to prey on me when I can't see anything in the dark. " She said before stretching her bow and pointed it across the big door which is the main entrance.

Kasabay ng pag release niya ng arrow ay ang pag bukas naman ng kanyang main door at iniluwa doon ang isang babae na tila galit na galit dahil sa mabilis na pag lalakad nito na may halong pagdadabog tila hindi manlang natakot sa arrow na muntik ng tumama sakanya.

"I want to file a case." The girl who just entered said as she stopped in front of the girl who was holding a bow.

"And this one right here is the stupid one for going outside in the middle of the night."

" Oh shut up Alessia! I said I want to file a case. "

I just sip on my wine while looking at them. The girl who just entered looked at me as if she just realized now that, there's another person inside this room.

"Oh you're back? Welcome back bitch." I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I see, it's not that dangerous to go out there because even the wild animals will run away far from you as soon as they see you. What are you wearing? A ghost costume to scare them away? What an idiot . " I replied as I crossed my arms above my chest.

" How dare you? It's a dress made by the most famous designer in Paris!"

" Oh my bad. I thought you were a ghost the moment you entered the room. "

She was about to come near me when
Alessia stopped us.

" Okay that's enough, you two."

"So, Chiara what are you saying? You wanna file a case? To whom?" She asked putting down her bow and arrow at the glass table in front of us.

"There's someone who's claiming that she owns the land of Sebroféì. A guy pointed me a gun and the woman threatened and almost killed me." Chiara said as she sat at the other couch.