Chp:-1 All Past Events

ABHISHEK SINGH RAIZAADA

*Mature Reference*

I stood on the balcony of my luxurious apartment in Mumbai, enjoying the cool evening breeze as I gazed out at the twinkling lights of the city. I was dressed in a crisp white shirt and black trousers, my hair styled perfectly as always. Yeah, I'm obsessed with my hair, my hair's too precious to me.

I turned as my girlfriend/fiancé, Kashish, stepped out onto the balcony wearing a short red dress that showed off her curves, her long black hair cascading down her back. We were going to go out. But now after looking at her I changed my mind. I have to have her.

"God, you're so beautiful. I am going to ravish you right here, right now," I said, looking at her with love.

Kashish smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed her back with a passion.

After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other, both breathing heavily.

"I love you so much, Kashish," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, Abhi," Kashish replied, kissing me again.

We were lost in a passionate embrace, we were so lost that we didn't know when our clothes came off. I carried her into my room placed her on the bed and we ended up having sex all night long in different positions and different corners of the house.

I was laying next to Kashish on the bedroom, her head resting on my chest, and my arms wrapped around her. I gazed at her, taking in every detail of her beauty, and whispered, "I love you, Kashish. You mean everything to me."

Kashish smiled and snuggled closer to me, "I love you too, Abhi. You're my everything."

As we lay there, basking in the afterglow of sex, my mind drifted to Dakshita. My heart skipped a beat as I thought of her. However I shook my head and tried to push the thoughts away. I didn't want to think about her, not after what happened.

I remembered the time when Dakshita and her boyfriend Rahul had bullied Kashish. How can somebody think of bullying someone so pure, innocent and sweet angel like her. It had happened years ago, but the memory was still fresh in my mind. I had been furious then, and the anger still lingered within me. I don't think I'll ever forgive them especially Dakshita.

I knew that I needed to let go of the past, but the anger inside me refused to subside. I just shook my head and kept those thoughts aside and pull Kashish into an intimate embrace and kept having sex with her until we got tired and until Dakshita's thoughts went completely away.

DAKSHITA RAICHAND

Living in Mumbai has been wonderful and exciting. Samaira di and me live in our Mumbai house in Malabar Hill. It's just the best ever feeling. I was busy with the preparations for the most competitive culinary show in India, Food Frenzy India. I was one of the judges of the show, and I was excited to see what the contestants had to offer.

Going to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and moving to Mumbai to pursue my culinary dreams made me a confident and independent woman, gave me my own identity apart from being just the Raichand's youngest daughter. I had worked hard to achieve my dreams.

I was the executive/head chef and owner of a Michelin-starred restaurant, 'Le Jardin de l'Étoile' (in French it means, 'The Garden of the Star' ) in the Raichand hotel Mumbai and it is a fusion of Indian and French cuisine and we have italian cuisine too but primarily it's Indian and french or (Indo-French fusion).

I have a successful YouTube channel where I have the honour of sharing my culinary skills with my fans and 30 M+ followers on You Tube and all over other social media platforms.