Chp:-12 Complicated Dynamics

THIRD PERSON POV

A FEW YEARS AGO,

ECOLE MONDIALE WORLD SCHOOL, JUHU, MUMBAI.

A few months after Rahul Sabbharwal's arrival at Ecole Mondiale, the dynamics between Abhishek and Dakshi took an unexpected turn. Abhishek, drawn by Kashish Bhandari's striking looks and seemingly cool demeanor, decided to befriend her in the hope of grabbing Dakshita's attention.

Abhishek approached Kashish, "Hey, Kashish, right? I'm Abhishek."

Kashish said while smiling, "Oh, Abhishek Singh Raizaada, the CBG gang boy, right? I've heard about you."

Abhishek started grinning, "Guilty as charged. So, what brings you to our world?"

Kashish said while laughing, "Just the usual – new school, new faces. Thought it would be nice to make some new friends."

Abhishek nodded, "Well, you've come to the right place. We, the CBG gang know how to have a good time. You should join us sometime."

Kashish teasingly said, "Is that an invitation, Abhishek?"

Abhishek smirked, "Consider it one."

Kashish, in turn, saw an opportunity to manipulate the situation to her advantage.

As Abhishek and Kashish grew closer, the hidden agenda of Kashish became evident. She started bullying Abhishek's younger sister, Supriya, and her friend Nishika. Abhishek, oblivious to the torment his sister was facing, continued to befriend Kashish, unaware of her true intentions.

Dakshita, however, wasn't blind to Kashish's malevolence. When she discovered the bullying, Dakshita swiftly stepped in to protect Supriya and Nishika. This revelation brought Dakshita into direct conflict with Kashish, who now directed her harassment towards Dakshita as well.

One day, Dakshita had enough of Kashish's malicious actions towards herself, Supriya and Nishika. Determined to put an end to the bullying, she decided to confront Kashish.

Dakshita firmly said, "Kashish, we need to talk."

Kashish said while smirking, "Oh, Dakshita, what could we possibly have to talk about?"

Dakshita said, "I know about your bullying. You harass me that's bearable but Supriya and Nishika don't deserve this, and it stops now."

Kashish sarcastically said, "And why would I listen to you?"

Dakshita said, "Because if you don't, there will be consequences. I won't let you harm my friends. Supriya is practically family. What did she ever do to you?" She yelled.

As Dakshita stood her ground, Abhishek approached, unaware of the brewing tension.

Abhishek cheerfully said, "Hey, what's going on here?"

Dakshita said, "Abhi, we have a problem. Kashish has been bullying Supriya and Nishika."

Abhishek dismissively said, "What? That's ridiculous. Kashish wouldn't do that."

Kashish seized the opportunity to play innocent.

Kashish told while feigning innocence, "Dakshita, are you making up stories again?"

Dakshita frustratedly said, "I'm not making this up! Supriya and Nishika can vouch for it."

Supriya and Nishika nervously stepped forward, for confirming Dakshita's claims.