Chp :-11 Threatened

THIRD PERSON POV

A FEW YEARS AGO,

ECOLE MONDIALE WORLD SCHOOL, JUHU, MUMBAI.

A school where candidates from esteemed families received top-notch education, promising a bright future through excellence and holistic development.

Among them were members of the CBG gang, including their friends Sheena Sabbharwal, Rahul Sabbharwal, Kashish Bhandari, Reet Kaur, and Nishika Singh etc etc. Rahul and Sheena are siblings.

Abhishek, Abhinav, Rohan, and Rahul including the other CBG boys formed the charismatic heartthrob gang, admired by all the girls. They showcased sheer masculinity and debonair personalities. Abhishek, Abhinav, Saira, Rahul and Rohan were two years older than Dakshita, Sheena, Reet, Ayesha, and Kashish.

Supriya and Nishika, best friends, were four years younger than Abhishek and two years younger than Dakshita, sharing the same class. Supriya is Abhishek's youngest cousin and the youngest daughter of the Raizaadas.

Dakshita, Sheena, Reet, and Ayesha formed an inseparable group of best friends. Abhishek, Rohan, and Abhinav were best friends, while Rahul, of the same age as Abhishek, shared the same class with him. Abhinav and Rohan were in the same division whereas Abhishek and Rahul were in the same division.

Abhinav & Rohan played cricket so they were an integral part of the school's cricket team. Abhishek and Rahul were both football freaks and were in the football team of the school. Rahul and Abhishek were both fantastic players and Abhishek was the captain until Rahul joined school. Rahul was made the captain of the team due to his communicative, motivational, and adaptable nature & Abhishek was the vice captain. They had each other's backs when it came to the game and matches but otherwise they were arch nemesis.

The only common ground where the CBG Gang and their members came together is through the school assembly which was held weekly twice on Mondays and Fridays and also during annual days and sports events and matches thats where they used to spend time and bond together and with other people, they used to be made as partners for an event or activities together.

All the CBG gang members had a good understanding among one another. They knew each other since childhood as all their fathers were good friends and so were their uncles aka father brothers. Their strong bond and unity was the talk of the town. Even though all the CBG kids didn't know everysingle person among their gang inside out they still had each other's backs.

Talking about Abhishek and Dakshita they were really good friends since childhood, thanks to Dakshita's brother Rohan. Abhishek, Abhinav were really close with Rohan Dev Raichand, her elder cousin. Abhishek used to frequently come to her house and hang out there with Rohan, Abhinav was her elder sister Samaira's bestfriend too. They used to mingle with Dakshita and used to take her in as well.

The Raichand siblings visited Abhishek's house too. The frequent meetups and hangouts made the bond between Dakshita and Abhishek quite strong. Dakshita was good friends with Supriya, Abhishek's youngest cousin. She was like a protective elder sister for Supriya and she admired her a lot just like she admired her own sister, Saira di. Dakshita always looked out for her in school. Saira studied in a different school.

Dakshita & Abhishek had easily built up a rapport together and the two got very comfortable with each other. There was also a tension between the two which they did realise but they always thought that the other person is oblivious and just repressed it. Nobody suspected anything cooking up between the two as they all thought of it to be a casual normal friendship. They both used to meetup and go out together and help each other in subjects they were week in. Dakshita always used to see all of his football matches and he used to see Dakshita play squash and cheer her up motivate her. What they had was pure & platonic until the tension started developing.