Prologue

??? POV

There was a certain saying "if you love someone, you must devote yourself to that said person." But is it really possible? Of course not.

Currently my life's being lifted by a rope, Literally.

Is this the end for me? Of course it is.....

" I loved y- " my breathing has became painful, I can't breathe properly. I shouldn't be, it's because I'm currently dying.

Can't even finish what I'm going to say huh...

My eyes finally sealed itself, and my body stopped trying to escape from this fate of mine.

.....

.....

.....

" Director... This one seems to be different from the other 2 " huh? I seem to be hearing someone talking...

" I agree, that one is literally an exact copy of you " another voice I don't recognize, who exactly are these two?

" I guess my genes won on you hmm? " This girl's too cheerful for her own good, and i feel my body's not like as usual. It feels like my limbs shrunk.

Shrunk?

SHRUNK?!!!

3RD PERSON POV

The baby in common, lifted his small hands to see if he truly is living as a baby again.

" WAAAAA!!! " The baby, cried loudly.

" Director, his name's going to be Amethyst! " The girl said proudly to the guy he's talking with.

" *Sigh* you have bad naming sense ai, naming your triplets as gemstones each " the guy next to this person called "ai" said.

Amethyst POV

If i connect the dots, this "AI" girl must be the idol that's been the talk of japan as of late. If i remember correctly i-

" Well i forget easily so it's much better that way " ai said cutely.

I guess... I'm a baby now huh? I should not be thinking about the problems of the past....

~ TIMESKIP ~

Ai's currently calling someone, her face darkened a little on what she heard on the other end.

But returned to being cheerful again, but with a slight of pain and agony.

" I see, i understand... If it's for you then I'll give amethyst to you " Ai replied to the one she's calling.

She then hung up on the call, and cradled the sleeping amethyst.

" Your father seems to favor you more hmm? Ame? " Ai caressed the face of the sleeping amethyst.

Facts: ai calls amethyst "ame"

~ TIMESKIP ~

Amethyst POV

My mother ai, gave me to my supposed father "hikaru kamiki" at first when i saw him he has the aura of charming and dreamlike.

But i saw those eyes. The stars on his eyes is pure black, this guy's dangerous.

I noticed that since birth, i have the ability to know the true colors and characteristics of each and every single person i see. A six pointed stars on the eyes of everyone changes colors based on their supposed true colors.

For example, aqua my brother is cunning and smart, ruby my sister is innocent and pure, my mother "ai" is a liar full of facade, and this guy "hikaru kamiki" is full of malice and pure evil.

That smile of his, it makes me want to puke.

My mother and this person is currently standing in front of each other.

" Take care of him " my mother final message, and she passed me over to my "father".

My father didn't say anything, and walked away with me on his both arms. If i look carefully, he seems to be a teenager.

- Prologue 1/2 -

--------------------------------------------------
If you notice the details about the stars eyes has been changed in the pov of amethyst.

It's because his perspective about the stars is different from aqua and the others.

He literally has an ability to see the stars and know the true colors of each and every single person.

Prologue 2/2 will be released soon