Chapter 15: To you, 2000 lives ago from now

Warning: This contains spoilers for the love is war manga!

Amethyst/Yaku POV

Even before I was reborn as a child of an idol, I was already aware of the so called reincarnation.

My name is Yaku shinomiya, my name "yaku" means bad luck, it's because my father, was frustrated about the pregnancy, and as a type of insult, named me "yaku".

(Yaku shinomiya appearance)

So my family considered me, bad luck.

I also have one full blooded twin, kaguya shinomiya, she was one of the few person in my life, that actually cared for me.

(I believe you already know her and also this takes place before shuchiin)

They didn't really care for me that much, fearing that if they give everything they have to me, they would soon get bad luck.

My sister, is a bit cold, but she warms up around me sometimes.

We actually are part of a high class family, the shinomiyas, but there's a secret about us both.

We are not pure blooded shinomiyas.....

Our father, Gan'an shinomiya, had intercourse with a prostitute.

And our mother, begged our father to let us stay in his house, so as a token of gratitude, he accepted.

Our relatives, mocked us, for being a half-lings of our family.

I was of course, crying from the insults, but my sister hasn't.

She steeled herself, and was already acting, fitting for her last name.

I was getting left behind, but my sister taught me, how to be mentally powerful.

Like her....