Chapter 13: Dating Reality Show

Bruh this chapter contains too much scene change.

Kana's POV

" Soooo... Why are you biting on a pillow? " I asked, the girl beside me.

" Well.... It seems ame onii-chan's show will start right about now.... " I was shocked, that listless guy, finally joined a show on his own, without someone forcing him.

" Eh?! Then, aren't you supposed to be happy? " I asked ruby.

" That's the thing.... Yes, I'm glad but..... " She averted her gaze from me. "He's joining a dating show... "

" A dating show? Hmm... That's quite brave of him huh... " I told ruby. But, she seems to be in a daze.

" Yeah he definitely is. " A new voice, I didn't recognize. But ruby, knew her and immediately introduced her to me.

" Oh yeah! By the way, she's miyako-san the wife of ichigo-san! " Miyako, bowed, as a sign of respect.

" Uhmm.... May I ask something? " Miyako-san, said "go on" and I continued.

" What happens in the dating show exactly? " I asked, and ruby, paid attention as well.

" Well, as the name says, they date during the whole shows run. And also, if I remember correctly, there's a special event that happens if ever the two casts fall for each other. " Miyako-san explained, and now both mine and ruby's attention was now on it. " The two cast will kiss at the end... "

Kiss

Kiss?

....

I blushed, thinking about what if aqua joined.

" By the way, it was supposed to be aqua that will join... But, ame was forced by aqua to replace him. " I was relieved.

' thank you! Ame nii-chan! For not letting the first kiss of aqua get taken! ' I internally, celebrated.

" K-KISS?! THAT IDIOT BROTHER OF MINE AGREED TO THAT WITHOUT MY CONSENT?! " I was surprised, this was the first time I saw ruby frustrated this much.

" Well, it's going to happen sooner or later after all... " Ichigo-san, added.

" b-but... " Ruby was about to argue back, but stopped.

" Fufufu~ " ruby laughed, and ichigo-san scolded her.

" Oi! Stop that! that's creepy! And also you were about to scold him again in private aren't you?! " Ichigo-san pointed at ruby, and ruby just slumped because her plan was busted.

I just giggled, and remembered something.

" Oh yeah... The show's about to start now so we should boot up the pc. " Ruby agreed, and we watched what this dating show is about.

~Scene change~

~My love with the star begins now~!

The scene changed again-

It now shows the introduction of the casts...