Chapter 7: Kana arima

Drowning on my own guilt - amethyst

Amethyst POV

The day, we three. Become high schoolers finally arrives.

After ruby was accepted to strawberry production, she immediately dragged us both me and aqua to Yoto high school.

And made us apply there.

Currently Ruby, Aqua, and Amethyst is being interviewed.

At performing arts program...

" My name is Hoshino ruby, affiliated with strawberry productions! " Ruby said to the interviewer.

" Hmm what about you? " The interviewer asked, who is he asking? Me, I was dragged here by ruby.

~ Flashback ~

" Ame onii-chan! You'll apply to the performing arts program with me right?! "My sister asked.

" Eh? " I was surprised, and I was about to decline but...

" YOU WILL?! YATTA~! " Ruby hugged me, but I was still going to decline.

" I didn- " She just covers my mouth and she seems to be in distress.

" *Whisper* Please onii-chan! Just accept it! If you won't accept it, mama will not allow me! " I got a glimpse of her face, she looks like she really meant it.

" *Sigh* sure I guess... " I accepted her request and it might come back to bite me soon.

" Honestly, you could have just said no ame. " My brother said, he added " Ai was just joking to not let ruby attend. "

~back to the present~

" My name is Amethyst ka- no, hoshino, affiliated with strawberry productions also. " I said to the interviewer.

" EH?! THE ADOPTED SON OF THE LEGENDARY IDOL?! WE'RE PLEASED TO HAVE YOU HERE! " the interviewer already made his decision I see...

" HE ALSO HAS A STANDARDIZED SCORE OF 98! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ENROLL HERE?! " The second interviewer added.

" Uh.. uhm.. yea... " I replied, and I look at ruby and she had a satisfied face.

I was pressured to enroll here in the first place...

From the looks of Ruby face, I can already guess her plans.

She's going to use me as a way to be recognized.

But I'm fine with it...