special chapter: what if?

What if Amethyst didn't save Ai?

This special chapter covers the chapter 3 of this fanfic.

And also will probably spoil some details to the future chapters.

Beware with reading this one.

___________________________________________

Amethyst/Third Person POV

He sure is taking his time huh...

I can see, the hoshino family apartment from here. And the stalker, was approaching the door to their apartment quite slowly.

He should be done any minutes now, so I should prepare myself to flee soon.

I waited and waited, Currently staring at the scene in front of me. Until Ai opened the door, and there I saw the stalker stabbing her.

He entered the home, and probably argued with Ai. But then, he flees from the house.

As if.... He regret what he did.

The stalker ran towards me, and pulled me.

" YOU BASTARD! YOU TRICKED ME! THAT MAN TRICKED ME! HOW COULD YOU?! " I just stared at him, emotionless.

The next second, I pulled the gun that father gave me. And shot him in the head.

As he finally killed the stalker, the white star from Amethyst, turned into black. Making him the second person to achieving it.

I sighed, I don't even know what expression I'm currently making but, It sure feels surreal huh...

While I was thinking, I heard a scream from the apartment of the hoshino family.

" YOU BASTARD! I SWEAR! I SWEAR THAT I'M GOING TO HUNT AND KILL YOU! I'LL INFLICT THE SAME PAIN YOU GAVE AI TENTHFOLDS! " His eyes shows pure malice, but even so... I feel entranced.

That kid, Aqua. Changed his expression from anger to fear.

Why though? Surely, I don't show any expression right now...

So why is he, looking at me. As if he can see death?

Aqua's POV

My mother, Ai Hoshino died. Why? Why? Why? WHY?!

As I was consumed by anger, I heard a gunshot.

So I removed Ai's hold from me, and I ran towards outside. To see if that stalker has a accomplice.

And when I removed Ai's hold, the door opened probably because the weight lessened.

And ruby fell, face to face with a laying corpse of Ai.

And to think that I was right....

From the looks of it, the one that shot the stalker. Looks like a kid.

The same age as me? What the fuck's happening to society? Have we become really this low?

The kid looked at me, and he was smiling.

Bastard!

" YOU BASTARD! I SWEAR! I SWEAR THAT I'M GOING TO HUNT AND KILL YOU! I'LL INFLICT THE SAME PAIN YOU GAVE AI TENTHFOLDS! " I screamed, at him. I don't care if my voice box breaks, I'll definitely kill that kid.

But his next expression turned my anger into fear.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Example)

" A k- kid can do that? " That face creeped me out, it made me uncomfortable, it made me feel unsafe.

" Catch me if you can then.... A-Q-U-A K-U-N! "

-special chapter end-

___________________________________________
Many has been messaging me to kill this or that and I'm tired of it!

So if you want me to kill someone or if you want to see a different outcome. I'll just do a special chapter (with plot) of course!

Take care everyone!