Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Qian Qing changed her clothes and went, only to find out that it was a big fight when she got there.

There is a long table in a large office, sitting on Fang Gong, Li Hongmei, and a few people I don't know but who seem to be leaders.

Qian Qing was still a little uneasy, wondering if she was late. Fang Gong had already stood up to greet her, and Director Li affectionately pulled her to the empty seat beside him.

"I'm not late, am I?" Qian Qing asked in a low voice.

"What's up late, isn't there anyone here?"

Qian Qing looked around, and there were indeed all the relevant personnel, even the guards, and there was also a well-behaved little boy sitting on a chair with a blushing face.

I just didn't see Wan Zhenzhen.

Li Hongmei was still a little puzzled: "Didn't you see her when you came here?" "

She" is Wan Zhenzhen, and now Li Hongmei is so annoyed that she doesn't even want to say her name.

Qian Qing shook her head: "I didn't see you, I changed my clothes and came here as soon as I heard the news, and I didn't see you on the way." A group of

people waited and waited until the face of the man in the Chinese tunic suit sitting at the front was ashen , did not see Wan Zhenzhen's figure.

"Don't wait, let's start."

Today's meeting was originally held urgently because of the rumors about the oil field this afternoon, after all, several factories are next to each other. If this rumor is ignored, I'm afraid that tomorrow a new version will be spread to other factories.

"I've heard a rough idea of ​​what happened, and I'll trouble you guys to repeat it for the specific details." The

tunic suit that spoke was Chen Yan, director of the comprehensive management department of the second factory, and everything in the compound was with him. When he got the news, he broke into a sweat, afraid that something really happened.

This year is family planning! The dolls are the lifeblood of the family, if there are no more, will his position still be secure?

The principal sitting next to him didn't give up much, and his vest was still cold.

The doorman's surname is Xie, and knowing that he is responsible for what happened, he also told the story honestly, and the little boy added "testimonies" several times in the middle.

"That aunt was blocking the road, and we were unable to leave even though we yelled." "

Later we went to find her, and saw her run away on a tricycle." "

Then the elder sister told us to find the younger sister's parents."

... ...

Combined with the attitude of the worker next to him, the incident was basically restored.

Director Chen came to a conclusion in a short while.

"Okay, now that the cause and effect of this incident have been determined, let's talk about the solution and what to do in the future. I want to hear your thoughts, Principal Guo first." Principal Guo is a little older, dressed in

white Indeed, with short sleeves and glasses on the bridge of his nose, he was also sweating profusely at the moment. The guard had already told him this at noon today, but it still sounded thrilling.