Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Wan Mu's eyes darkened and she almost fainted.

What evil did she do in her previous life to give birth to such a fool!

Zhou Hao and Qian Qing also looked at each other with a string of ellipses in their eyes.

I am most afraid of stupid people thinking they are smart.

Wan Zhenzhen probably wanted to give Lao Qian's family eye drops in front of the neighbors, so that others would think they were bullying others. He also wanted to ease the relationship with Wang Hua by taking the act of protecting his husband.

Based on her mind, she probably didn't even think about whether there was something wrong with being married for half a month and being pregnant for more than a month.

Qian Qing thought to herself, no wonder she stayed at home for the past few days when she went back to her mother's house.

Although the atmosphere is more open now than in previous years, it's not good to see this kind of thing on the bright side, especially Wan Zhenzhen and Wang Hua didn't get along for long before they got married.

But when you think about it, it's true, some unreasonable things instantly become reasonable.

It is estimated that after Wan Zhenzhen was reborn, he consciously approached Wang Hua, and the ultimate goal still fell on her.

Qian Qing exchanged glances with Zhou Hao, and Zhou Hao also knew that there should be no more disturbances at this time, Wan Zhenzhen exposed his shortcomings, and outsiders had better not get involved.

Zhou Hao pulled Wang Hua up, and Qian Qing whitewashed her words without distraction: "I'm sorry, this misunderstanding has caused it. Zhou Hao is impulsive, so don't take it to heart." Wang Hua...Wang Hua's

whole

body It's going to explode.

Is Wan Zhen really sick? Are you sick?

When this matter came out, Wan Jia was at most being pointed at by others, what should he do?

Wang Hua trembled with fear, his mind was full of broadcast news about those who were arrested for hooliganism and ate wooden warehouses.

He subconsciously grabbed Qian Qing's arm. The only people present today were Qian Qing and Zhou Hao who worked in the oil field. As long as they didn't tell, the news wouldn't spread to the compound.

As long as they don't say that Wan Zhenzhen personally admitted it, it won't be a big deal! Zhou Hao pinched his hand quickly and grinned at Wang Hua in pain.

Wan Zhenzhen saw this, and hurried up again, wanting to go up and break Zhou Hao's hand.

"Zhou Hao! I said it! Why are you coming at me!"

Wang Hua: ...Can you shut up!

Wan's mother rushed over suddenly, pulled Wan Zhenzhen and slapped her both left and right, and then dragged her back home with burning eyes.

--I can't put her outside anymore, otherwise I don't know what stupid things she is going to say.

Not long after the mother and daughter entered the room, Wan Zhenzhen's sobs were heard.

The neighbors around watched a big show, smashed, smashed, and opened their mouths. I really can't tell, the little girl Wanjia didn't like to talk before, but she didn't expect to be so courageous!