Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Although he was happy to be praised, Wan Zhenzhen didn't dare to directly accept it. Mmm. It's a show, it's actually only five minutes, it's just a slightly longer commercial. The TV station has stipulated that programs exceeding a certain length must be reviewed by the leaders, so the time can only be controlled within five minutes.

Wan Zhenzhen was afraid of missing the time, so she called people to come and see it a long time in advance. There is still half an hour before the show, so we can't wait face to face like this all the time.

Some of the women started to switch channels, and those who aimed at Wan Zhenzhen's relationship still surrounded her.

Just now, Wan Zhen really didn't respond when he said it in a roundabout way. At this moment, several people exchanged glances with each other, ready to make side-stepping remarks.

"Really, those little girls in your store, can they do things right? They are all young people..." "

That's right, why did Huazi find so many young girls?"

"Really, you have to Be careful..."

"The so-and-so in our factory, didn't they just earn some money as self-employed, and now they are divorcing their wives."

Wan Zhenzhen became angry when she heard it, and she didn't know what was going on. Just have to find these young girls. They also specifically looked for people who were seventeen or eighteen years old, not even one in their twenties.

When Wan Zhenzhen asked before, Wang Hua thought about him, saying that his partner said that young girls should come to sell tobacco and alcohol. When he said this, Wang Hua glanced at the fat on her body with disgust, and Wan Zhen was really angry with that look.

Wan Zhenzhen also knew that what Wang Hua said had some truth to it. The people who bought cigarettes and alcohol were all big men, and the young girls who bought some water and spirits in the store naturally looked good. But the matter is spread on me, I can't help but really don't think too much.

Wang Hua is now a well-known ten-thousand-dollar household in the oil field. Although she gave birth to a son, she also received the certificate. But if Wang Hua is willing, it will not be difficult for him to find a young and beautiful son after kicking himself.

Thinking of this possibility, Wan Zhenzhen's eyes tightened.

If she starts her life again, can she really only be the woman behind Wang Hua's back? At that time, Wang Hua will be well-off. What if Wang Hua really doesn't want her if there is that shameless hook up and force her to come?

Then Wan Zhenzhen comforted herself again, she had given birth to a son, and when the time comes there will be a son, can Wang Hua not have a son? But thinking of the countless precedents just now, she was not sure.

Just as he was struggling, he heard an exclamation from the TV.

"This... is Qian Qing, right?"

"Hey, is this on the provincial stage?"

"Didn't you, didn't you see the small print below her? Qingyue Clothing Co., Ltd." "

Speak up, louder!"

Wan Wan Turning your head in disbelief, how is it possible? ! Isn't Qian Qing only three stores? They are still small shops, just selling clothes, how can they go to Taiwan?

On the TV, Qian Qing was completely dressed up, with some makeup on her face, her long wavy hair hanging down her head, standing in the camera, looking like a movie star.